A little chat with Donghyun....

love?

I explained every last detail to them.L,Sungyeol and Chunji went to buy some food for us."No wonder,L was so nice to you.You are his first love,anyways,but you always had a crush on L.Joe,"Hoya said,unconciously."What did you say?L used to like me?"I repeated.They frozed.I stood up and stared at them in disbelieve.I ran out of the cafe,stopped somewhere."Jehyun?"I turned to see Donghyun eating ice cream.

I panted out a,'hi'."You alright?"he asked."Truthfully,I don't know,"I answered."Wanna talk about it?"he asked.

AFTER AWHILE~~

DONGHYUN'S POV

"So,let me get this straight.You found out that the guy,you are crushing on,right now,is actually in love with you when you used to crush on another guy?"I rephrased."Yeah,"she replied."Then,what's wrong?"I asked."Wait,you are afraid that he doesn't like you,anymore,right?"I told her.She dejectedly nod."I didn't know my bestfriend is an idiot,"I said.She pouted.

"You guys kissed,didn't you?"I reminded her."If he doesn't like you,why would he kiss you?Plus,it is not wrong to have a crush on your bestfriend."I told her."Since when you became smart?"she joked."I am always smart,"i bragged."HYUNG~~ICE CREAM~~~"Minwoo ,Kwangmin and Youngmin shouted.She laughed out loud."JEHYUN!!!!!"the maknae line shouted,yet again.

JEHYUN''S POV

"JEHYUN!!!"they shouted.Dont they get tired of shouting every now and then?"Jehyun!!Come to our house and let's have a sleepover!!!"Minwoo suddenly,cheered."WHAT?!"i asked."Why?"I asked."It is just that you are always ignoring us at school,and hanging out with your friends that you never talk to us ,anymore,"Kwangmin said."Fine,I'll text my brother first,"I mumbled

         TO;PABO JOON OPPA,

                   I am staying over for the night at a friend's.It mean I am not going home today.Don't worry there is no school tomorrrow.

I send and a text came in really quick.

          FROM;PABO JOON OPPA,

                      Have fun!!!!!!!!

Silly oppa"OK,guys!Let's have a sleepover!"I announced.