new friend........i think......

love?

"please introduce yourself,"the teacher ordered."My name is Lee Je Hyun.Nice to meet you,"i simply said." Je hyun will sit next to.............Kim Myung Soo,"he added.Kim Myung Soo? Familiar name............

"Why does she get to seat next to a kingka?""Why her?"Girls started to whisper things."sorry,but who is Kim Myung soo,"i asked."*Gasp* she doesnt know who is L,"the girls muttered.Who on earth is L?Werent they talking about Myung soo guy?.A guy raised up his hand and i made my way to him.I sat at my seat and started to take my things out.

I turned my head to see Myung soo.I get why people want to sit beside this guy.He is good looking.He looks familiar.I turned my head to the front and started to think.Kim Sung Gyu.....Kim Myung Soo......Why do their names sound familiar?

*RING*Finally...Shoot!Where is the Maths room?I turned to see the Myung Soo guy leaving.Should i ask him?"Myung soo-shi,do you know where is the maths room?"i asked."Down the hallway and the room on the right."he said."Thank you,Myung soo-shi!"i thanked before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not updating.i was busy.

truth to be told,i forgot my own password.EPIC right.

i am not a good writer so help me by writing down comments on how i can improve

thank you for reading...........................