Trouble........

love?

I went in the house to see my beloved big brother standing with arms crossed."I thought you werent going to come in,"he said.5...4...3..2..1"Do you know what time is it?Do you know how worried i was?It is late.What if there arers,gangsters or erts out there?"he continued to nag.If there is a marathon for nagging,he would totally win.He look at me and sighed.He walked to a room and left me there.He must be mad at me.I sighed and thought about L.joe again.

I went to my room and sighed.I jumped into my bed and stared at the bear that L.joe bought for me for my birthday.I missed him.I really did.After living in the States,my feeling for him started to go away.All i ever wanted is to be friends again with him but i am afraid that he is still mad at me.

*knock*"Can i come in?"Seung ho asked."Come in,"i replied."You alright?"Seung ho asked.I sat up and nod."How's your first day at school?"he asked."Why?"i asked."Well, your brother kind of forced me out of the room because he is sulking so I thought of checking up on you,"he replied."My first day is alright.I guess."i said.He sit next to me and said,"You want to talk about it?"I sighed and look at the wall infront of me."I met him...L.Joe..i mean,"i said."So,what happened?""I was scared.I wanted to talk to him again but as friends.Everytime he is there,it made me remember about that incident.I am scared that would happen again.I just feel hurt but just want to try to clear things up and become friends like how we used to be,"i told him.

"But,I still can't forget about what happened,"i sighed."So,do you still have a crush on him?"Seung ho asked."I don't think so.Alot of things happened at the States and i got over him,"I explained."Does he know who you are?""I don't think so.Why?"i asked."Well,if he doesn't remember you can pretend that the incident never happened,"he suggested."Good idea!"i said.

"YAH!JOON!GET OFF MY BED!!"G.O shouted."Can you do something about that?"Seung ho chuckled.I smiled and walked to G.O's bed."Oppa,forgive me.Alot of things happened today.Forgive me please,"i begged.He gave me a giant bear hug."I was really worried about you.What if something happens to you?"he said.I hug him back and smiled alittle."Thank you oppa,''i thanked him and rest my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated a bit.I am trying to update as much as i can before my mum kick me to my grandmum's house

Anyways,Thank you for reading

BTW:I was planning to put another group in the story.Who should i put?

Please comment!!!!!