Food fight.......o...k....

love?

Finally,it was lunch.Chunji and i made our way out of the classroom,leaving his 3 friends who were sleeping.They were friendly....way too friendly....

As we were walking,everyone stared at the 2 of us and truthfully it was really annoying me.Chunji and I went to the cafeteria and found a table."I will be right back,"Chunji told me before walking to the food store.I took out my phone and begin to play with it.

*BANG*Someone slammed her hands on the table making me look at the person."Who are you?"i innocently asked."You dont know me?I am the Queenka of this school,"she scoffed.GREAT?!More drama.Probably telling me to stay away from kingkas.Typical...

"Stay away from Chunji oppa,"she hissed.Chunji?Is he the kingka?He never told me."Are you mute?"she gritted.I stared at her and unconciously asked,"What is wrong with you?"She became irritated and was about to hit me when..someone shouted,"Stay away from her,Park Min Jung"We both turned to see Chunji holding a bowl full of mashed potato and he wasnt too happy."O-oppa,''Min jung called.

"Dont ever bother her,Park min jung!"another voiced said.I saw ...Ricky,Niel and Sung jong with a serious face.OK...They are scaring me more than Chunji did just now."But oppa-""When were we your oppa?"Niel cutted her.She was starled at the tone Niel used."She is our friend,Mess with her and you are in our blacklist,''Sung jong added.

She ran away crying."Who is that?"I asked."The Queenka of the school.She is a two faced girl.She claims Chunji to be hers.We used to think that is was nice until we saw her beating up a innocent nerd.Too bad that most of our friends think that she is innocent,"Niel sighed."I feel you,"i mumbled without realizing.

FLASHBACK

IN THE STATES

"OH LOOK!IT IS THE NERD OF OUR SCHOOL!"Janey scoffed.She walked up to me and started to beat me up."WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!"my best friend shouted."Um....this is not what it looks like..."she defended."WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU BEATING MY FRIEND?!"he shouted in alarm.People started to crowd around us."Janey beat up a nerd?But she is nice.She cant possibly beat up the nerd,"her friends defended."I Know what i saw and i am not stupid,"my friend gritted.

"I saw what she did.And i am not stupid or blind or even crazy,"another friend said as he stared at Janey.She ran to the toliet in embarassment.

FLASHBACK ENDED

The three took a seat beside me and we started to talk.Chunji came beside me and gave me the bowl of mashed potatoes."I heard that you like mashed potatoes,''he smiled and told me to eat."Thanks,guys,"i said.

The door dramatically opened and 9 guys came in with Min jung who had a tear stained faced."Why did you guys make Min jung cry?"one of them asked,looking directly at Chunji.I look at Chunji and back to the guy."It was her fault,"Min jung said pointing to me.My eyes instantly widened as the 9 guy stared at me.

"It is not her fault.Dont you lie,"Chunji stand up for me.Everyone was shocked.Chunji never raised his voice before.Ricky on the other hand,was playing with the mashed potatoes that Chunji bought for me.He took a spoonful and attempted to shot it to the trashcan but instaed it hit Min jung on her face.The 5 of us tried to not laugh.

She took the mashed potatoes and tried to throw them at Ricky but instead it hit someone else.The person who got hit dumped her entire lunch on her friends who was laughing and food started to fly all around.

Chunji and I were laughing as Niel got hit with a banana.

CHUNJI'S POV

The banana hit Niel in his face and Jehyun and i started to laugh.My friends stared at me like i was crazy.Ever since Je hyun left,I never really smiled.She was like a sister to me.We were very close but L.Joe had to slap her.Je hyun likes L.Joe and i know that.Why cant she see that someone else was in love with her?He is still there waiting for her to come back.He had a crush on her but she had a crush for L.Joe.She didnt noticed him.No matter what,i realized that he is always there for her

She made a wrong choice of having a crush at L.Joe.No matter he is my friend or not,he was a big jerk.

JEHYUN'S POV

"Hey,Chunji.You alright?"I asked as he stared at me."Chunji?"i called out,again."Chunji!''i shouted."Wha-What?" he snapped out of it."You alright?"I asked."I am fine."he lied.I look at him and sigh."You sure?"i asked again."i am.See I am smiling,"he said.That is a fake smile.I couldnt help but worry.He ruffled my hair and said,"I am fine.You,worry too much,"he stated.

The 9 guys were staring at the both of us and glared at me when i didnt realize.