Avoiding Nam Woo Hyun.........

love?

 

RED====ENGLISH!!!!

 

THE NEXT DAY~~

"GUYS!!"I called Boyfriend."I need your help!No matter what don't leave me alone for today, "Why?" "You guys,remember the story about my crush,right?One of his friend thinks that I am Jehyun and asked me if I am her but I didn't answer him,so I have a feeling that he will ask me,again today,so help me,please!" "Why don't you ask Chunji hyung for help?" "Actually,he is one of my crush bestfriend.Only him and another 3 guys know.So please help me!"i begged.

"JE HYUN!"I heard Woohyun shouted."Is that the guy?"Jeongmin asked as I nod."Let's go,"Minwoo cheered and brought me to the class room.

LUNCHTIME~~~

I walked towards the cafeteria with Boyfriend,who was looking out for Woohyun."Jehyun!"they heard Woohyun shouted and I quickly run away.I ran and turned to the right.Shoot!Dead end!Suddenly,a pair of arm s around my waist and covered my mouth.The pair of arms pulled me into the janitor's room."Shh~Woohyun could hear you,"I heard the guy said."Aish!Where did she go?!"we heard Woohyun shouted.

It was so quiet that I could hear my own heartbeat."Where is she?!"he raged,before hearing him stomp away.I turned and tried to see the guy but it was too dark.The guy took out his phone.The light shined on us and our faces was too close for comfort."M-myungSoo oppa?"I called out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I TRIED TO UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!
 

I LOVE U KISS ''S MYSTERIOUS LADY!!!!

DONGHO QUIT T.T HE IS MY BIAS T3T