L.joe....and time with L

love?

After awhile,Chunji and i headed to English class together with L and Sungyeol.We went in and saw the teacher already there."New student?"she asked.I nod and she shooed Sungyeol,L and Chunji to their seats."I am Jehyun.Nice to meet you,"i introduced."You will seat next to ...um...Lee byung hun."a blonde guy raised his hand.I nod and walked to the seat next to him.

I saw Chunji,L and Sungyeol became tense.Why?I sat next to him."Hi,i am L.joe.Nice to meet you,Jehyun-shi."he said.My eyes widened and I froze.He was infront of me..the guy that blamed me..he is infront of me...my best friend...."Are you alright?"he asked."Y-yeah,"i shakily replied."Je hyun!Byunghun!"the teacher shouted."Please read the first paragraph,"she ordered.L.joe read it normally while i stuttered for every word,knowing that he was beside me.

*RING*

It was after school.I quickly packed my things before running out of the class."JEHYUN!"I heard Chunji called out and ran after me but i have no intention of stopping at all.I continued running until i fell down near a park.My leg was bleeding but i really didnt care.Why is he here?Why?I am afraid that he hates me for running away.I was afriad that he hates me.I was afraid that i wasnt his friend anymore.

I stood up and sat at a bench nearby.I pulled my legs up and started to cry.I felt a warm pair of hands hugging me and look at the owner of the pair of hands.It was L.He whispered,"Are you alright?"I hugged him and started to cry again.

After awhile,i finally calm down."Feel better?''he asked as i nod.He look at me and said,"I know what you need."He pulled my hand."Where are we going?"i asked.He placed his finger on his lips and said,"S-e-c-r-e-t,"He pulled me to the ice cream shop."Why are we here?"i asked."To eat ice cream,of course,''he told me in a scarastic tone.I rolled my eyes but laughed.The waiter came and asked,"What would you like to order?"L smiled at me and said,"One chewy chocolate and one cookie dough for you?"I nod and smiled.

The waiter nod and walked away."You remember,"i mumbled.He chuckled and ask me,"So,how are you at the States?"I told him about the friends i met and also how they saved me from being bullied by the queenka."How about you?"i asked."Nothing really.We all stick together and became good looking,"he joked.I giggled alittle and realized,"No wonder." He raised an eyebrow and asked,"No wonder what?"

"Kim Sunggyu,Lee Sung Jong,Ahn Daniel.No wonder it sound familiar."I told him.He laughed.

After awhile~~

"It is getting dark.I will send you home,"he said."It is ok-""I want to send you.Come on or Joon hyung will be worried."he completely cut me off.I sighed and we started to walk to MBLAQ'S house.We stopped infront of the house."Go in.It is cold,"he told me.I nod and hug him once."Thank you,"i said before running in the house.