Movie night and pillow fight..................

love?

 

20110524_boyfriend_1.jpg

 

 

 

I was pulled to the living room and I sat on the floor with Minwoo,sharing a blanket.They decided to watch a scary movie.When ever a ghost appear,there is always a high pitch voice but it wasn't me or Minwoo."AHHHHHHHHHH!"I turned to see the culprit with his mouth opened widely.It was Youngmin.I smiled alittle as he grabbed Kwangmin to cover the TV.Kwangmin is just sitting,quietly with his eyes opened..........wait..........he is sleeping with his eyes open!

I look over to Donghyun and Jeongmin,who was hugging each other and screaming their lungs out while Hyun Seong was looking at the 2 and laughing.Minwoo and I was the worse.We were hugging ,closing our eyes and shouting.

After awhile,the movie finished.I went to Minwoo's room and took a pillow.I smirked and hit Minwoo with the pillow.He took a pillow and smirked walking towards me.Pillows started to fly around due to our pillow fight.The door suddenly,opened and Donghyun was hit by a pillow I threw.We both stopped throwing and frozed.He took the pillow and started to whack me and Minwoo.

The twins joined in the fun by grabbing another pillow and throwing it to me.Donghyun threw a pillow that hit Jeongmin's face.He stared at Donghyun and threw a pillow which hit Youngmin in the head.Hyun seong soon joined in the fun and run away from Jeongmin who tried to hit him.

After awhile ,everyone collapsed on Minwoo's king sized bed and fell asleep."good night,guys,"I mumbled before I fell asleep.