L.Joe's apology.......

love?

"ICE CREAM~~~~ICE CREAM~~~"we sang,alittle too loud."BE QUIET!"someone shouted from their house as we burst into laughter and walked faster."ice cream~~~ice cream~~~~~~~ice-l.joe?"I stopped singing and L.Joe smiled."Can we talk for a second?"he asked."Sure,you guys go first,"I pushed Boyfriend away."We will be at the ice cream shop!!"Donghyun shouted before walking away.

"I heard that you are the same Jehyun that left,"he started."Hey-""I am sorry.I was a stupid,selfish and idiotic friend.I was too blinded by her and she cheated on me after you left,"he cutted me."hey,L.joe,you do know that you are still and idiot right?You don't even remember me!"I pouted.He chuckled and look down in remorse.I remained quiet and saw him,trying to leave.

"Hey,L.Joe!"I called out."I forgive you so,let's be friends ,again alright?"I said,sticking out my hand."Friends,"he repeated.I pulled him,towards me and hug him."I missed you,alot,bro,"I whispered."Anyways,wanna grab some ice cream?"I invited."So,what happened to you and that girl,anyways?"I asked."Her?Let's say that my best buddies took care of that,"he told me.

A FEW YEARS AGO~~~~

L.JOE's POV

I walked to the rooftop for some air.After Jehyun left,I wasn't really talking to anyone even,my own girlfriend.She was my bestest friend I could ever have.I opened the door to the roof to see my current girlfriend kissing another guy behind the school.I saw that and instantly,broke down.I didn't attend any classes and sat at the roof the whole day.Chunji came to me and sighed."What am I going to do,with you?"he said.

"Leave me,alone,"I told him,pushing him away."Aish!You forced me to do this,"Chunji spoke up and pulled me all the way to our hangout,I mean literally.He pulled me to the couch as the rest were watching us."Tell me what is wrong,"Chunji said."Tell me what is wrong or else,"Chunji forced me to tell him.When I told him what happened,instead of comforting me,he smirked."I knew it so I thought of a revenge plan,"Chunji smirked,even more,creeping everyone out."Don't worry!"Chunji smiled."Every thing is going to be ok,"he told me.

THE NEXT DAY~~

"OPPA!!!"my current girlfriend called out."Oh,"I replied and went to class.Sungyeol hyung went to my girlfriend and started to flirt."stage 1,clear,"Chunji told me."When did you plan this?"I asked Chunji."Since Jehyun left,Infinite and Teen top told me that they will help as revenge for Jehyun,"he whispered,back.I shivered at the coldness in his voice and went to class.

THE NEXT FEW DAYS~~

A recording was played to the whole school by Niel.It was my current girlfriend's voice."They are all idiots.I never loved L.Joe oppa at all.The other students?Don't make me laugh!They think that I am too innocent to do anything.All the 15 guys I am dating right now are all my playtoys.I love only you,Sungyeol oppa.The other guys mean nothing to me!All the students are stupid!"she said.

After that, she completely hid her face from embarassment.I smirked and passed by her."Oppa,that wasn't me,you believe me,right?"she said.I coldly walked away and after that day,she transfered somewhere else.

END OF POV

"You did that?"I asked."It was Chunji's idea!"he defended."Anyways,meet my friends,Donghyun,Hyunseong,Jeongmin,Youngmin,Kwangmin and Minwoo.Guys,meet L.joe,"I introduced."We heard alot about you,"Kwangmin commented."So,are you guys ok,now?"Donghyun asked as I nod."ICE CREAM~~~~"Minwoo suddenly sang."ICE CREAM~~"he sang again."Your friends are cute,"L.joe whispered to me.