Trapped in........

love?

"Myungsoo oppa?"I called out."Hmm?"he mumbled."Let's get out of here,"I suggested and tried to open the door.The door won't open."Myungsoo oppa!The door won't open!"I told him,in alarm.He tried to open the door but it is locked."Oppa,call someone for help,"I suggested.As he was about to text someone the phone went off."Battery is low,"he said.I sighed and grabbed his slevees.

"What to do,now?"I asked.L started to bang on the door."Anyone there?"he shouted,for help but class had already started and no one was there."It's cold in here,"I mumbled.L pulled me closer to him and hugged me."Warmer?"he asked.I nod while blushing,but since it was dark,no one noticed."I'll get us out of here,"he promised.

We cuddled nearer to each other as it got colder."What are we suppose to do,now?"I asked."Truthfully,i don't know,"he replied.I tried banging on the door but L pulled me back."There is no point.Lessons had started.No one is going to pass by here during lesson time,"he informed."What are we going to do,now?"I asked.

"You can start by telling me what is bothering you.You were ignoring me this morning,"he told me.I remember that L called me but I sped away."Did I do something wrong?"he asked.I blushed thinking about yesterday's kiss."No,you didn't do anything wrong.It is just...."I paused."Just?"he repeated."Just that I ...."I stopped.What should I say?"You what?"he asked.

"How do I say this?"I ask myself."This days,I have this weird feeling being around this person.Everytime I bumped into him,my heart beats faster,"I sighed.He chuckled."You are in love,"he said."And,who is the guy?"he asked,in a unreadable tone."You,"I mumbled."What?"he asked,not hearing what I said.

Suddenly,the door opened.Sunggyu and Dongwoo was looking at us,weirdly."What are you doing here?"Dongwoo asked."And why are you hugging?"Sunggyu added.The both of us quickly let go of the each other."We got trap inside and it got cold.What are you doing here,hyung?"L asked."Someone spilled some paint on the canvas and we were told to take new one from the janitor's room,"they explained.

"We need to get to class,now,"L told me.I nod."bye,hyung,"L said,pulling me to the classroom."So,who is it?"he asked."The one that you have fallen for,"he added."Secret,"I told him as I placed my finger on my lips.

He smiled but something about his smile was off.It was like he wasn't really smiling.