With L.Joe.............

love?

L.Joe's POV

Honestly,being with Jehyun and her friends made my day better.They were an interesting bunch.It seems that Boyfriend reallly cares about Jehyun alot.They even warned me that if i make Jehyun cry,again ,they will hunt me down.So,now I am alittle afraid of the oldest.

FLASHBACK

Jehyun went to the toliet for a second and the leader's smiling face turned stiff."Remember this L.Joe,if you make Jehyun cry,again,I will personally hunt you down and chop you to pieces before feeding you to bloodhounds.You get me?"he hissed as I nod."Sorry about hyung,he hates it when someone make his friends cry,"Hyunseong told me.I nod in understanding and Jehyun came back from the toliet."Did anything happen?"Jehyun asked."Let's just say I learn abit about Donghyun-shi,"I chuckled.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I heard something interesting from Donghyun just now,"I told her.She tilted her head in confusion."I heard that you and L kissed,"I whispered.She instantly blushed."So,it is true,"I smirked in victory."so,do you have any feelings for him?"I asked her.She blushed and try to walk away.I grabbed her arm."Yah,tell me i am your bestfriend,"I pouted."A little,"I heard her mumbled."so,you like my friend?"I asked again.She nod."JEHYUN LOVES-"she cuts me teasing by closing my mouth."Yah!Promise me you won't tell anyone,"she told me,sticking out her pinky."nope!I am going to tell Chunji!"I lied."NO!!!"she begged.

"Fine,I won't tell,"I told her.She hug me."Byunghun!You are my bestfriend!!"she cheered,cutely.I chuckled."I'll help you,"I unconciously said.She look at me with confusion in her face."I'll help you with him,"I told her."Thanks,"she replied."What are friends for,if you don't help each other,right?"I told her."Wait,does Teen top know who I am?''she asked.

"Chunji,Ricky,C.a.p and I knew.I heard that Ricky and Chunji was talking about you and C.A.P told me that he knew it was you from the beginning,''I answered."There goes my cover,"she pouted."Infinite knows?"I asked.She dejectedly nod."They saw me with Mblaq and my brother decided to save himself,"she pouted.Typical Joon hyung.