Telling someone........

love?

CHUNJI'sPOV

I turned to my friends realizing that they were behind me all along.!L.Joe is here.I remembered what Joon hyung said and brought Jehyun out of the cafeteria."Where are we going?"she asked."Dont tell me that you want to stay there?"i told her."Good point,"i heard her say."We have music after this but we both are ditching,"i told her."why?"she replied.I can't let you meet L.Joe."I don't want to.Let's ditch,"i lied.It is better if you don't know.

I brought her to the music library.After awhile,she fell asleep.I brush the hair off her face and thought about it.If i am not there to stop L.Joe and Je hyun from meeting,i need someone's help.I scrolled through my contacts.He used to have a crush on her,maybe he would help.And this guy,too.He is good at keeping secrets, right?

???'S POV

My phone vibrated and i took it out.A text from Chunji?What does he want?

    FROM;CHANHEE^^

       Hyung,please meet me at the school's music library.I have something to tell you.Please bring Choding hyung with you.Just the two of you,please.

 

I showed 'Choding hyung' Chunji's message and sighed."What do you think he wants?"he asked me.I shrugged and walked to the music library without noticing someone following us.

CHUNJI'S POV

I patted her head and chuckled at her reaction.Joon and Je hyun both are heavy sleepers.I carefully brushed her hair.The door opened to reveal L,Sung yeol and Ricky."What is he doing here?"i pointed to Ricky.They shrugged and saw Jehyun."JE-hyun"Ricky's voice trailed of realizing that she was asleep.I motion them to follow me into a sound proof room in the music library itself.They went in and i locked the door.

"What do you want?"Sungyeol asked."Hyung.....how do i say this?....Um... do you remember Je hyun?The one that went to US a few years ago?"i asked."Oh!The one that our L have a crush on?"Sungyeol teased."Yes,that one.Well,she is actually back in Korea."i told them.L,Sung yeol and Ricky's eyes widened."Where is she?"L asked,grabbing my collar.

"Wait!Is that Jehyun ,our Jehyun?"Ricky asked pointing to the sleeping figure through the glass window.I nod and L let go of me,looking at her sleeping figure."Joon told me to keep Jehyun away from L.joe and I wanted the 2 of you to help me watch out for her if i am not around."i said."Why us?"Sungyeol asked. "L hyung still has a crush on Jehyun and Sungyeol hyung is good at keeping secrets.As for Ricky,you tell anyone and Joon hyung will beat you up,"i explained.

"So,we need to keep Jehyun and L.joe away from each other?"Sung yeol asked as i nod."I am in!Jehyun is my beloved noona and L.Joe hyung had to ruin everything,"Ricky pouted."Me too.She is my dongsaeng and i owe her for helping me get over my ex afew years ago,"Sung yeol said."L hyung,how about you?"i asked.

"I will do it,"he finally said."Because you love her,right?"Sungyeol teased.L gave him a glare and headed out of the room.

JEHYUN'S POV

I woke up and realized that Chunji is missing."Where is he?"i asked myself.Suddenly,Myung soo appeared going out of the room and stared at me."Hi?Did you see Chunji?"i asked.He nod and pointed into a room. 

3 figures came out of the room."Chunji!"i called out."Oh,you are awake."he commented."Hey,Jehyun,you remember,Sungyeol and L hyung?"he asked.I shooked my head."How can you not remember me?"a tall guy with huge eyes started to shake me."W-wait!"i said.L pulled Sungyeol off me and said,"she will get dizzy that way."

"Choding oppa!"i shouted as i hug Sungyeol.I turned to L and hug him."Myung soo oppa,"i called out."Noona! How about me?"Ricky asked.I stared at him and smiled,"Chang hyun!"i called him by his real name,before he squish me in a hug."noona!I missed you!"Ricky announced.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair."Wah!!My oppas and dongsaeng became very good looking after i left,"i commented as they sheepishly grinned."I still remember when i picked her up from the airport.She didnt even recognize me."Chunji said."Well,you have red hair now!"i commented as he laugh.