Monday.............School..............

love?

JEHYUN'S POV

I grabbed my bag and went out to school.Ljoe was outside my house waiting for me,just like afew years ago."You came?"I said as he pouted."Why do you hate me or something?"he asked.I shook my head."I am just asking,"I replied."So,your brother still hates me,right?He slam the door at my face,just now,"L.joe pouted."Oh?That is normal.He only does that why he is really sleepy and tired.He bang the door in my face before,"I explained."You have one unique brother,"he told me as I laughed.

We headed to school joking around."He didn't realized that I put a camera there and he continued to check out his own bisceps,"L.joe said as I laugh louder."It was really EPIC!!"L.Joe told me.I continued laughing and bumped into Min Jung. "Watch where you are walking!"she shouted."sorry,"I apologised."Use your eyes,for god sakes,"she hissed.

"What do you think you are doing to my friend?"L.Joe finally spoked."Oppa,I didn't see you there,"Minjung 'innocently' said as she cling her arm around his.L.Joe pushed her away and helped me up."Oppa,she tried to push me,"Minjung said,pushing me away."Just be happy that the hyungs don't know about your true nature,"L.joe scoffed and walked away pulling me."That ****** ******* ***** *****"he mumbled.

"L.joe relax!My hand hurts!"I told him.He let go of my hand and turned to me."You alright?"he asked."I am fine.You worry too much,"I said,as he breathe out in relief. "If she disturbs you,again,tell me.I will not let her treat you like that cause you are my friend,"L.joe said,in concern."You are becoming like Joon Oppa,too protective!" I pouted as he chuckled.

"JeHyun!!!"I turned to see Infinite.Sung jong was running with his arms opened.I was soo surprised that I fell before he even came near me.L.Joe catch me before I fell."You ok?Be careful,"L.joe told me.I nod and stood up,properly.

"I am fine,dude,"I said,pushing him away."So, is this the way you treat your best boy friend?"he pouted."You two are dating?!"Sung jong shouted as the rest walked nearer to the 3 of us."Did I hear,right?"Dongwoo asked.

I was about to open my mouth when L.Joe smirked,"We are dating."I frozed.WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!"Play along,"L.joe told me."Y-yeah?"I replied.What is he up to?

L.JOE'S POV

I smirked as I saw L clenching his fist."Congrates,guys,"L said,before leaving.I saw and heard Jehyun sighed in disappointment.I gave her a i'm-sorry look and looked at the rest of the Infinite,who were looking at me."We need to talk,"I coldly said,without realizing it."Jehyun,go to your class,first,alright?"I told her as she nod and walked away."see you later,L.joe,"she smiled as she walked away.

"You guys are helping me with something,"I told Infinite."Roof,now,"I ordered."Who are you to give us orders?"Woohyun retorted."Fine,I was going to tell you something about Jehyun but since you are not interested-""Let's go to the roof,"Sunggyu cutted me.

AT THE ROOF~~

"I am trying to get L and Jehyun together,"I bluntly said.The rest were dumdfounded."Either you help me or stay out of this,"I said,again."Why are you-""Jehyun likes L.L likes her.I am doing both my friends a favour since I wasn't really a good friend to Jehyun or L,"I told them.

"You know?"Sungyeol asked."Yeah,Jehyun is the same Jehyun,"I replied."We are friends again,"I cheered.They had a face full of disbelieve.I chuckled and change the subject,"So,are you guys helping me or-""We'll help!"they chroused.I smirked and told them my plan.