After school date...........Part 1

love?

I looked around,trying to find Chunji but I failed."Um...Jehyun?"I turned to see L."Myung soo oppa?What are you doing here?"I asked."I am waiting for Chunji have you seen him?"he asked.Just then,our phone rang.

    FROM;CHUNJI^^

 Sorry,can't make it.I have detention.Blame Ricky!He was too noisy in class.Jehyun,L,go together alright?Sorry~~~

l looked at L,who was reading the message."So~where do you want to go?"I asked."Um......"he mumbled."Or should we leave?"I suggested."Let's go,somewhere,"he said,pulling me somewhere.

We finally stopped infront of a dog's cafe."Dog cafe?"I asked as he nod.We went in to be greeted by....well...dogs.I smiled alittle."Ah!That looks like Sunggyu oppa!"I joked,pointing to a which had it's eyes closed.A dog suddenly,keep on barking ,making me jumped in surprised.L laughed at me and pat the dog on it's head."That one looks like Ricky!"I said,pointing to another dog.

I slowly patted a dog on his head."This one looks like....Myungsoo oppa!"I joked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFe2NCwybgfemij69WTb

I laughed as L pouted,"I don't look like this dog,''"This one looks like you,"L told me as I shook my head"It looks like Sungjong!"I announced. 

"Nope!It looks like you,"he told me as I laughed.I smiled and carried the dog."It is so small and so cute!"I cooed.L chuckled and carried another dog and told me,"This one looks like Sungjong.Sungjong has big eyes,"
 
 "So cute~"I sang as he laughed."Do you want to feed the dogs?"the worker asked,holding on to a dog treat.He gave me the dog treat and every dog started to ran towards me.I put out my hands and a dog was my hand.

 

I smiled and patted it's head.I looked over to L who is surrounded by ten huge dogs.He was holding the whole packing of dog treats.I laughed as I saw L,mouthing out the words,'Help me!'I smiled a little and put up my fist mouthing out,'Fighting!'He look at me and gave me a pleading look.I smiled and walked over to L,taking the dog treat away from him.The dogs started going to me.

"Sit down and will give you,"I said,as the dogs obediantly followed.I chuckled as soon as I saw L,who had a disbelieve face.I gave the dogs their treats and stuck out my tougue towards L.