Stage 1.............Fail..........

love?

L.JOE'S POV

I look at Jehyun who was staring at the clock.AH~The feeling of wanting the class to end.I look at L,who is busy with his phone,yeah right,he is stealing glances to Jehyun.I smiled alittle and the bell goes off."Hey,L!I need a favour!"I said.

He gave me a look."What do you want?"he asked.I smiled,guiltly and said,"Can you send Jehyun home,something ,suddenly came up and I am busy,so could you?"I asked.Unluckily,Chunji heard that and offered to send her home.I gave him a stay-out-of-my-plan stare."So,Chunji is going to send her home,"L annonuced and walked away.I sighed and gave Chunji a glare.

"What?"he asked.I sighed and walked away.There goes my plan.Thank you,Chunji."Hyung,"Ricky,Changjo and Niel called me.I turned and saw the three."What do you want?"I asked."Oh?Where is Chunji hyung?"Ricky asked."He is going to send Jehyun,home,"I sighed.

"What's wrong with you?"Niel asked.I look at him and eyed him up and down."Would you like to know a secret?"I smirked.

CHUNJI's POV

"I heard that you and L.Joe is dating,is it true?"I asked.She shook her head."He called himself my boy friend,which is a boy which happens to be my friend,"she explained.I smirked and whispered to her ear,"Do you like L?"She blushed almost instantly,after hearing the name.Cute~I smiled and we continued to walk.I saw a familiar figure and smirked.

So,do you want to hangout with me,after school tomorrow?"I asked.She look at me and nod.I smiled.Time for the love doctor to play~~I smirked and remember overhearing L.Joe's plan.He is really not good at making plans.I look at Jehyun who is sighing."What's wrong?"I asked."Do you think L likes me?"she spoked.I chuckled and smiled."He likes you,"I bluntly said."What makes you so sure?"She asked.If you saw how he stares at you,you will understand."I know things,"I replied.

I look at JeHyun who smiled,alittle and send her home.Once we got to her house,I told her to go in her house.She smiled and went in her house.I walked a few steps away from her house and said,"You can come out,now L,"I smirked.L came out from his hiding place and gave me a smile."you know,you could have send her home,"I said.He just meekly smiled.

"You heard our conversation?"I asked.he shook his head."L,are you free,tomorrow?"I asked.