After school date............part 2

love?

We were sitting at the park when a guy came up to us."Are you two a couple?"he asked.We shooked our heads in denial."That is a pity.Me and my friend need help cause we are making a couple event.We wanted someone to test it for us but none of us are dating,right now.Could you help me?"the guy asked.I exchange gazes with L and he said,"I guess we could help."

"thank you thank you thank you,"the guy thanked a billion times before explaining the rules."The rules are simple,"the guy smiled."The 2 of you are going to complete a few tasks,using this,"the guy took out a paper handcuff."If it breaks,you lose.Here is the list of things that is needed to be done,"he gave us a paper.

          1.Have a couple items[like couples tee,couple ring..etc]

          2.Take pictures at a photo booth

          3.Feed each other some food

          4.Go to the book cafe nearby and search for a note.Solve the puzzle.

          5.Go to the place where you first met the guy who gave this paper.

           6.On the bench you sat earlier,there is a note.

            7.Do what the note says and you will find out the answer to the earlier question.

I tilted my head reading all the instrutions.I sighed and look at the paper handcuff and wore it on my right hand.L did the same and we intertwin fingers."Ok,than.Good luck guys,"the guy said,before leaving.

"That was Woohyun oppa wasn't it?"I whispered.L nod and smirked,"Let's see what they have in store for us."I laughed and looked at the paper."Couple items?"I furrowed my eyebrows."Where do we go?"I asked.L chuckled and we walked hand in hand to the mall.I sighed turning every once and then,to see Teen top and most of Infinite members following us while hiding."Let's have fun,"I smirked