coming home

love?

it has been  afew years since that happened.I sighed and walked out of the plane.I took my bag and search for my brother who was suppose to pick me up from the airport.I switch on my phone and saw a text

from:seung ho panda oppa,

your brother wont be picking you up.He overslept so i had Chunji pick you up.see you later.bye,dongsaeng~~

i finished reading when i heard,"JJJEEEHHHYYYUUUNNN!!"I turned to see a red headed guy running towards me and hugging me."Chunji oppa?"i called out unsurely."did you forget me already?"he pouted."NO! it is just you look different."i told him.

"lets get you home. you must be tired right?"he said.i smiled.It is always Chunji who cared for me instead of L.joe.Chunji knows me well.He carried my bag and walked to a car.

"you drive?"i asked.He shook his head and opened the door revealing Seung ho and G.O."DONGSAENG!!"they cooed.and can you believe that i am younger than them?"hows your flight?"G.O asked."fine.How are you,oppa?"i asked."the usual.Joon was too excited that you were coming back that he overslept," G.O chuckled.

After awhile,we arrived.The moment i opened the door,i was tackled down by a huge muscular body."Dongsaeng ah!!I missed you!!"Joon hugged me."HYUNG!YOU ARE KILLING HER!!"mir shouted seeing that i couldnt breathe.He quickly let go of me.

"good to be home,"i commented

 

the next day~~

I enrolled in my new school.My new school was really huge.I was walking around when i realized that i was lost.I sighed in pure annoyance.I accidentally bump into a guy making me fall flat on my ."oww"i winced in pain.The guy i bumped into helped me up."You alright?"he asked."I am fine.thanks"i replied.

i look at the guy.he looks really familiar."Are you new here?"he asked.I nod."i am kim sunggyu.You are?"he asked giving me an eye smile."i am lee je-""Hyung!!Emergency!!"someone cutted me and pulled Sunggyu away.I was left there dumdfounded.

wait............Kim SungGyu......familiar name.........."Je hyun!!"i turned to see Chun ji running towards me."oh,Chunji"i called out."Let me guess you got lost,'he teased.I nod slightly."let me see that"he said as he snatched my schudule away."look,we have music,english and maths together."he cheered."come on i will send you to your guitar class,"he smiled as he pulled me to class