CAUGHT......

love?

I went home to see my beloved brother and his friend lying,lazily on the couch."I'm home,"I announced my arrival."Jehyun's home,"they repeated,making me laugh."Go change,we are going out today,"Joon informed."Where to?"I asked."It is a surprise!"Mir told me."Surprise?"i repeated."Go change!"they ordered.I chuckled and went to my room.

After awhile~

"Lottle world?"I asked."YAY!!"Mir shouted and pulled me to the rollercoaster ride.Joon,Thunder and G.O followed behind while Seungho was just looking at the rollercoaster.After reaching the line,I struggled out of Mir's grip.The worker called out,"NEXT!"Mir took Joon's hand by accident,thinking that it was me.I was pushed out of the line.I chuckled and waited for them at the exit."Why are you here?"Seungho,who didn't queue appeared.

We,then,heard 2 loud high pitch voice shouting."WHY ON EARTH IS JOON HYUNG HERE?!""MIR!!I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"We both chuckled and saw the 2 pictures that they took at the top of the rollercoaster.Mir was looking at Joon,while Joon was strangling Mir with his right hand.The other picture was hilarious.Joon had his mouth opened as if his jaw had weight on it while Mir's eyes almost popped out.

Seungho and I bursted into laughter once we saw their face.It was pale and jaws were opened.G.O and Thunder looked normal,though.I laughed louder than before.We walked to afew other rides.Seungho didnt ride anything saying that he wasn't feeling good and Mir called him,"Grandpanda,"which made him get smack in the head but G.O.

After having fun~~

We went to a nearby cafe when someone called out,"JEHYUN!!"I turned to see Infinite.L and Sungyeol was sweating alot while I was mentally cursing my bad luck."JEHYUN!!"Chunji ran towards me and frozed as soon as he saw Infinite."Bye,dongsaeng!"Mblaq ran away,I mean literally.They were like running a marathon.They are soooooo childish!!!

I meekly smiled and tried to walk away."JEHYUN!!"I turned to see Boyfriend."Oh?What are you doing here?"I asked."We got lost,''"I got caught by Infinite.What do I do?"I asked."Good luck!"they walked away.Looks like I can depend on you guys,running away when I am in trouble just like my brother."Explain,"Woohyun sternly ordered.

I am sooooo dead~~~~~~~~~~~