Don't tell me..............

love?

I walked to the cafeteria,being pulled by Minwoo.I sighed and walked to their table."Let go,please?"I asked,Minwoo.He let go and made me sit down.They smiled at me and started to creep me out."Guess who?"Someone covered my eyes.I know that voice anywhere."Kevin!!"I shouted.I turned a hug him."Dude,why are you here?"I asked."Wait,so you only miss him?"another asked.I turned and gav both AJ and Eli a hug.

We were really really really close.They were like big brothers I never had.I mean brothers I have.I look at the other 4."Your friends?'I asked.They nod."Hi!I am Jehyun.Nice to meet you!"I introduced."I am Soohyun.""I'm Kiseop."I am Hoon.Nice to meet you!""I am Dongho.Let's be friends"

No one's POV

"Is that Jehyun's boyfriend?"Ricky asked,pointing to Kevin.L whipped his head to the direction and strained his eyes to see Jehyun hugging two guys.He felt jealous.L took his tray of food and threw it away."I am full,I am going to class,first,"he said.Chunji and L.joe looked at their friend as he leaves the cafeteria."They didn' confess,yet?"Chunji asked."They should have if they saw the paper that we stuck at the book that Jehyun always reads,when she go to the book cafe,"L.joe told him."That is weird,"Chunji spoke.

"But problem at hand,who is that?"L.joe asked,pointing to the 3 guys that Jehyun hug earlier."Go ask her,"L.joe told Chunji."You ask,"Chunji shot him."Guys?""You ask,""No you ask,""Chunji oppa?L.Joe oppa?"jehyun called out,standing infront of them."You ask,""You are her best friend,"Jehyun tilted her head,in confusion.Jehyun look at them and back away."Bye?"she said,before leaving.

JEHYUN'S POV

'Meet me at the roof-L' I read the note he put in my locker.I went up to the roof to be greeted by L."Hey,"I tried to be casual."I have something to say,"L spoke as I look at him in confusion."Jehyun,I want to say..........I really like you.More than a friend.And i am wondering if you want to be more than friends with me.Lee Je Hyun,will you be my girlfriend?"L asked,holding on to a box of chocolate and some flowers.Instead of taking the flowers and the chocolate,I hugged him."I will!I will!"I cheered.

"No fair!Jehyun got a boyfriend,now,""Let's find ourself so girls,""SHH,they will hear us,"3 figures suddenly,trip and opened the door,revealing Eli,Kevin and AJ."What are you doing here?"I asked."HEHEHE,aren't you going to introduce us to your new boyfriend?"kevin asked.

"I am Kevin,he is Eli and thatis AJ.And we are Jehyun's best brothers,"Kevin introduced."They are my friends but more like brothers,"I explained."And now the newly announced couple will share a kiss,infront of the witnessess,as the start of a new relationship,"Eli spoke up.L smiled and kissed me in the lips.My cheeks became red,really red."AWWW~~JEHYUN IS BLUSHING!!"they said,making me blush more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't update yesterday.

SO SORRY~~I was too busy and tired that I slept the whole day^^

Any comments are appreciated,So please comment~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg9AhfUdn-qshO4dWZFLWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjBXAZSiwhN7px_3KwBku

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTwqwjr8I8aCbPUj_mdvR   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwOX0-zm0qHeTVxow0pEV        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh-NIhbSYPFFrGA0_ucOg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToj94l6PN1S2jQpOVaTnA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzeHQzv3bZz_WibGc1Ccm    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDWwgVrijPhr6O8_QRhx