Web caming with Eli,Kevin and AJ.........

love?

I used Youngmin's laptop and web-cam some idiots in the States."JEHYUN!!!"they shouted."ELI~KEVIN~AJ~"I sang.They chuckled and asked,"HOW ARE YOU?I heard that Boyfriend is in Korea!Have you meet them,already?"Kevin asked."Yeah,how are you guys?"I asked.

"Normal,What are you doing now?"Eli asked."I am having a sleepover!"I cheered."You hve friends?''AJ joked."Yup,they are hot!"I lied."Seriously?"they asked."Yeah,"I smirked."Guys! Can you come here for awhile?!"I shouted."Why what happened-ELI!KEVIN!AJ!"Minwoo shouted."You said they were girls!"Eli pouted while Kevin and AJ laughed aloud."I didn't say they were girls,"I reminded.

"YAH!!"Eli shouted,in annoyance.I chuckled as the rest of Boyfriend appear in my screen."Hey,guys!"Donghyun greeted.I smiled as they greeted back."Wait!You are having asleep over with them?"Kevin asked."Yeah,but without you guys here this time,"I told them.

"Guys,we have to go.The headmaster is looking out for us,"AJ said."BYE~~"all 10 of us waved before laughing.I went offline and look at the 6."So,what are we going to do today?"I asked."Movie night!!"the 6 cheered as i laugh at their cuteness.

07042013_seoulbeats_ukiss_aj_eli_kevin.j[This is Ukiss Kevin,Eli and AJ.I decided to add them in as her friends.I couldn't find another one so I used this.BTW,I went to google and search so it is not mine.]