After school date.......part 3

love?

 

We went in the shop and looked around."How about a couple's keychain?"I suggested.He nod and we looked for a keychain.I found a cute bear keychain and showed it to L."Let's get that,"he told me,making me grinned.We put the keychain on my phone and we walked to the photo booth.

After awhile,I looked at the pictures we took.In one,we both made a duck face to the camera.Another I put a crown on L's head while he put cat ears on mine.The other one was me and L staring at the camera,emotionlessly.I laughed a little and looked at L,who was looking at the paper.We walked to the nearby ice cream shop and we actually,feed each other ice creams.I laughed as we finished the ice cream.He held out a napkin and helped me,wipe my mouth.

My heart started to pump faster."What is next?"he asked,as I looked at the paper."The book cafe,"I answered.He nod and we walked to the one and only book cafe we knew.I walked around trying to figure out,where is the note.I looked around and found a familiar book.The one that I have read over and over again."What is love,"I mumbled and flipped through a few pages.

A piece of paper fell out from the book and L picked it up.He looked at the paper and saw a writting.L quickly hid the paper and pulled me out of the cafe."Let's go to the park,alright?"L told me.I nod alittle in confusion.

We walked to the park and saw a note on the bench.It was getting dark.I took the paper and read it,"Walk to the the roof top cafe nearby."I looked around and found the  roof top cafe.L lead me to the roof top and we went in.It was dark.Candles was made in to a path.L and I walked hand in hand to the big heart shape and as soon as we step on the heart,fireworks lit up the night sky.

I smiled and watched the fireworks,still holding to L's warm hand.My phone vibrated and a text from my brother,was recieved.

                  FROM:PABO JOON OPPA,

                             Where on earth are you?! Why are you not home?!Do you know what time it is?!

I am dead.............

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMFvHGgOjH2ys3QTqz2irimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG4EY5wOmCjCPJ2Xx5MpMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoQsCAv8ueDDAlzlTUtqB