The Library Plan (Unsuccessful)

Forgotten Promise

"Okay, I see Jessica and Yoona!" Yuri whispered. She was looking at the two popular girls with her new binoculars that she had gotten the other day. Donghae's stomach growled loudly, as Heechul laughed.

"Yuri, I didn't think that this plan would count as not eating lunch. I don't want to do this anymore," Donghae complained, chewing his bottom lips. Yuri giggled and squeezed Donghae's cheeks. He immediately frowned, crossing his arm like a little kid. Yuri giggled once more.

"Aw, I don't know why Yoona didn't accept you a long time ago. Ah, then there wouldn't be so many drama between the two of us," Yuri mumbled, her eyes darkening with evil.

"What?" Donghae asked. He didn't get what Yuri had mumbled about. Yuri sighed and forced a large smile.

"Nothing! Anyways, I think they're planning to get a book or something. Ready Heechul?" Yuri asked, turning to Heechul. Heechul sighed deeply and raised a shaky thumb. Donghae knew that something was wrong, and he was really curious. No, focus on the plan Donghae! If you don't, this chance of being with Yoona alone can go into a waste! Donghae thought. He narrowed his eyes, which helped him focus on whatever he was doing. Yuri smiled at Heechul and patted his head like a dog.

"Arraso! Go for it!" Yuri encouraged, as Heechul weakly nodded. He nervously walked towards Jessica, his sweaty hands in his pocket. He bit his lower lips, unsure of what to do. Am I supposed to say something? Heechul wondered, Or was I just supposed to take her by force? Aish, what am I supposed to do?

"Um, Yuri, I think Heechul looks scared or something," Donghae informed. Yuri raised an eyebrow and used her binoculars to see if Heechul was really afraid.

"Hm…You're right. Okay, Donghae! Go for it!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Wait, but then that would ruin the plan," Donghae pointed out, chewing his bottom lips hungrily. His stomach growled once more, and he flushed in embarrassment.

"Hm…Good point," Yuri murmured, rubbing her chin with her thumb and index finger. Donghae sighed deeply.

"Yuri, are you sure you had everything planned out or something? You still seem nervous," Donghae said. Yuri gulped and shook her head.

"I'm fine. Heechul isn't doing his job, so that's what's ruining the plan. I can only depend on you, Donghae! You have to go out there and do something!" Yuri whispered in a noble voice. Donghae widened his eyes.

"W-Wait! Heechul made his move! He's pulling Jessica away! Yes! Yoona is alone! Do I go now?" Donghae asked excitedly, his heart pumping with excitement. Yuri smirked.

"Sure, go on! I'll be eating lunch in the cafeteria with the others. Good luck!" Yuri cheered, as the two separated their ways. Donghae cleared his throat and slowly walked up to Yoona, who looked trouble. Yoona played with her lips, staring at the direction where Jessica disappeared off to. Aish…Now I feel really guilty, Donghae thought, biting his lower lips softly. Yoona turned around and groaned when she saw Donghae. Donghae frowned. On second thought, never mind.

"Hey Yoong!" Donghae greeted with a happy voice.

"Hello, Donghae. I'm a bit busy, so can you kind of go–" Yoona stopped when Donghae grabbed both of Yoona's hand. Yoona widened her eyes and blushed embarrassingly. "Donghae…"

"Eat lunch with me!" Donghae smiled. Suddenly, Yoona's heart began to thump faster and faster by the moment. Stop, Yoona, stop! Stop, don't think like that! Yoona scolded herself. She awkwardly cleared and smiled.

"Er, I'd like to, but–"

"Perfect! Did you bring lunch or buy lunch?" Donghae asked.

"I brought my lunch, but I was going to–"

"Alright, me too! I bought my own lunch, too! It's in my locker, so let me get it. Oh wait, Yuri will want me to bring you with me since you can run away–"

"Mwoh? Yuri?" Yoona repeated, widening her eyes. Donghae grinned foolishly.

"Yeah, Yuri. You know, Kwon Yuri–"

"Oh gosh, I'm so going to kill her," Yoona grumbled, narrowing her eyes. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"Um, Yoona, are you okay–"

"Thanks for telling me who's behind this scheme, Donghae," Yoona thanked, walking away. Donghae smiled proudly. Wow, this conversation is going smoothly! Donghae thought.

"No problem! So–"

"Bye!" Yoona waved, grinning. Donghae starred at Yoona confusingly. Okay, what just happened? Donghae wondered.

Donghae sighed deeply, knowing that Yoona wasn't going to come back for a while. He walked outside of the library, thinking about what had gone wrong in their conversation. He slowly walked away from the library, thinking, I think this plan became unsuccessful.