An Explanation

Forgotten Promise

"W-What do you mean?" Yoona stuttered. She suddenly began to feel nervous as her legs almost turned into jelly. Her soft lips trembled a bit, as her large eyes widened even more. Her heart began to race when she noticed that Donghae was very close to her face. Her cheeks flushed, as Yoona couldn't help but look away from Donghae's deep, brown eyes. Yoona cleared , wishing that she would still be choking. "A-all I did was t-talk with Heechul and…"

Donghae banged his fist against the wall, making Yoona yelp and jump. There was no dent marks or cracks, even though the punch was quite loud and strong. Donghae narrowed his eyes in a serious manner.

"That wasn't all you did with Heechul. You did something else. What were you doing with Heechul just now?" Donghae asked coldly.

"I-I really don't know what you're t-talking about–"

"Do I have to remind you?" Donghae questioned, cocking his head to the right. Yoona gulped, as Donghae continued. "You two were chatting, sitting really close to each other. Heechul looked desperate for your attention, with all that tapping…"

Yoona's eyes widened even more. He thinks that I was flirting with Heechul and that Heechul was flirting with me! Yoona cried in her head. No, no! He got it all wrong!

"I wasn't flirting with him!" Yoona cried.

"I never said you did."

"You make it sound like I was flirting with Heechu!"

"You made it look like you were flirting with Heechul." After a moment of pause Donghae continued. "Are you playing with my feelings?"

"No, no!" Yoona yelled. "Heechul just wanted some kind of advice to get back with Sica! You remember how Jessica unnie wanted to get married with Heechul really fast and wanted to make that announcement at the wedding, right?"

Donghae's face fell, as he remembered back again when he kissed Yuri. Or actually, when Yuri kissed him.

"He just wanted to ask me some questions. He's really scared and nervous because he thinks that Jessica unnie hates him and–" Before Yoona could frantically finish her sentence, Donghae pulled away from Yoona. He flashed her a smile, as if he was never jealous.

"Oh, then in that case, it's all good," Donghae said. He began to whistle and walk away, leaving Yoona trying to calm herself down. Once Donghae disappeared, Yoona sighed in relief and slid down against the wall. Her heart pounding hard against her chest, as Yoona took deep breaths. 

I'm really falling for him, aren't I?


A/N: I thought I updated this, but I guess not. O_O I'm planning to end the story quite soon, so I hope that all of you wonderful subscribers and readers will enjoy each and every chapter coming up! ^^