Pigging Out

Forgotten Promise

"What do you want? I'll buy you anything here. Do you want udon? Oh, oh! How about dukbokki?" Donghae asked, pointing at all the food around the market. Yoona looked down as the delicious aroma filled her stomach. You're on a diet, Yoona! You are on a diet! Yoona repeated, clearing . She tapped her elbow against Donghae's arm. Donghae turned to Yoona and stared at her. "What? You don't like it here?"

"I…I want to go back to school. I don't want to ditch school or class," Yoona said quietly. Donghae laughed as he purchased a small bowl of dukbokki. He thanked the woman who have handed the food and turned away.

"Aw, come on Yoong! We used to do this when we were younger," Donghae smirked.

Yoona immediately frowned, "Donghae, this isn't kindergarden! The past is the past! It's now high school–"

Suddenly, Donghae shoved a roll of dukbokki in Yoona's mouth. Yoona widened her eyes as Donghae grinned. She frowned. She knew that it wouldn't be lady-like to just spit out food, so she had no choice but to chew. She had to admit, the chewy rice cake was delicious. It was a bit spicy, but Yoona could handle spicy food.

At last, she gulped down the chewed-up snack. Yoona crossed her arms across her chest and frowned at Donghae, who nudged Yoona's arm.

"It's good, right?" Donghae asked, poking his fork on a piece of dukbokki. Yoona shrugged her shoulders. Yeah, it's really good Donghae oppa! I want more, but I'm on a diet, Yoona thought. Donghae grinned mischievously. "You don't know? Well, maybe you need another piece–"

"Andwe!" Yoona shouted, raising a hand, "I'm on a diet, Donghae oppa! No more!" 

"Why? You said you liked it."

"Yeah, I do–What, I never said such a thing!"

"You just did," Donghae pointed out. Yoona glared at Donghae coldly.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" Yoona shouted. Donghae rolled his eyes and checked his watch.

"Well, we still have some time until class starts. Hm…Hey! Let's eat some odang!" Donghae exclaimed, clapping his hands when he saw a steam coming coming from a pot at the side. Yoona quickly shook her heads.

"No! Oppa, I'm on a diet!" Yoona whined.

"Aw, come on! It's really good!" Donghae exclaimed, handing Yoona a stick. Yoona stared at the food and stared at Donghae. She snatched away the stick and flushed in embarrassment.

"Maybe one bite won't hurt," Yoona mumbled. Donghae chuckled and wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder.

"Sure, sure! The maybe a couple of bites won't hurt either, right?" Donghae asked, as Yoona blushed. 

"Y-Yeah, maybe…"


"Wah, I'm stuff!" Yoona exclaimed, patting her full belly. The two were already full from eating so much food for lunch. Especially Yoona, who overfed herself when she was dieting. Donghae groaned and rubbed his stomach. 

"Yeah, me too!" Donghae agreed. He took a deep breath and smiled at Yoona, "But I have one place I really want to go." 

Yoona raised an eyebrow. "Where? We ate a lot, anyways."

Donghae grinned and grabbed Yoona's hand. He pulled her to a small shop and made her sit on a seat. Yoona widened her eyes when she realized where she was.

"Donghae…"

"You still didn't eat cake with me when we met. Come on, just a little?" Donghae pleaded. He clasped his hands together and did his adorable puppy-eyes. Yoona hesitated for a moment. Then, she forced a smile.

"Just…a slice, arraso?" Yoona said, holding up one finger. Donghae grinned and nodded his head. For some reason, a waitress came with a slice of strawberry shortcake and another slice of chocolate cake. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows.

"Donghae oppa, did you plan this?" Yoona asked, staring at Donghae. Donghae his lips and rubbed his hands together.

"Maybe. C'mon, let's eat!" Donghae exclaimed, picking up his fork. Yoona stared at Donghae suspiciously. Nevertheless, she picked up her fork and poked into the cake.

"Yoona!" 

Yoona jumped and dropped her fork on the ground. She whipped her head to the directions he heard her name. She widened her eyes as Donghae looked up. He looked quite irritated seeing the person.

"What do you want, Minho?" Donghae asked. "We were just about to eat!"

"Don't you know that she's dieting?" Minho asked, grabbing Yoona's arm. He forced her up and glared at Donghae. "It's essential for a man to support his woman!"

"But it's bad for a girl to diet! Especially if she's studying in high school! Besides, she was hungry," Donghae protested.

"Aish…Don't mess up with my girlfriend's mind," Minho snapped. "She had enough stress because of you."

"No, I think the stress came from you," Donghae muttered. Minho ginored Donghae's comment and pulled Yoona away from the shop, leaving Donghae alone with the chocolate cake. Donghae heaved a sigh and banged his forehead lightly on the table. Argh! I didn't get to eat cake with her today again!

Meanwhile, Minho and Yoona were already outside, getting ready to leave. Minho tossed Yoona a biking helmet and told her to wear it. Yoona sighed.

"Minho oppa, I'm sorry for not keeping up my diet," Yoona apologized. Minho looked at Yoona and smiled warmly at her.

"No need to apologize, Yoong," Minho said. "It's my fault for not watching you." Yoona smiled brightly and hugged her boyfriend.

"But I still feel like it's my fault," Yoona said, slightly pointing. Minho flicked his tongue and stared at Yoona's eyes.

"Yoona, it's not your fault. Besides, you can always lose those extra weight with exercising, right?" Minho grinned. Yoona smiled and nodded as Minho leaned in for a kiss. Yoona slowly closed her eyes as their lips crashed into each other. Every time Minho kissed Yoona, she would have butterflies in her stomach and her heart would leap for joy.

But this time, she felt nothing.