Yuri's Plan

Forgotten Promise

The next day, Donghae happily marched into the classroom as if something good happened to Donghae. Everyone was curious what had happened with Donghae, and most of the students thought that it had to do something with Yoona. Even though Donghae heard these rumors, he ignored them and smiled happy. When he entered class, he spotted Yuri. He smiled even wider, knowing that Yuri was going to help him achieve Yoona's heart.

"So, how are you planning to get me closer with Yoona?" Donghae asked, sitting next to Yuri. Yuri shrugged.

"I don't know. All I can do is grab her attention. That's it. After that, it's all up to you," Yuri said, as if it was a very simple plan. To Donghae, it sounded rather complicated. He wasn't sure if he could even talk to Yoona properly.

"No, seriously Yuri, how?" Donghae asked with a serious tone. Heechul arrived when Donghae was getting all seriously.

"How what?" asked Heechul, who was chewing on a snack. 

"I'm serious, that's how I was panning the whole time. I only get into arguments and fights with Yoona. I got in trouble for fighting with her by the principal, even though she started it by dumping milk on my hair," Yuri grumbled, as the memory flooded into Yuri's mind. Donghae bit his lower lips. Yoona wouldn't do such a thing, would she? he wondered. Yuri took a deep breath and flashed a smile.

"Anyways, I have a request for you," Yuri began. Donghae frowned.

"Aish…and here I thought that you were a brilliant girl who could come up with a masterpiece plan," Donghae mumbled. Yuri smirked and tapped Donghae's head.

"I'm sorry that your imagination got in the way from reality," Yuri said sweetly. Donghae frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Donghae murmured. Yuri turned to Heechul and smiled.

"Perfect! This plan also has to do something with you," Yuri said. Heechul almost choked on his snack. After successful swallowing the chunk of snack he was choking on, he pointed at himself.

"M-Me?" Heechul stuttered. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Yes, you! Who else is there besides Donghae?" Yuri asked. Heechul sighed.

"Does this have to do something with distracting Sica again?" Heechul asked quietly. Yuri flashed him a bright smile.

"Ding, ding, ding! Congratulations! You guessed it correctly!" Yuri exclaimed, clapping her hands. Heechul's expression turned dark and cold. Donghae knew that something was probably going on between Heechul and Jessica, but he decided to put that behind his head for right now.

"Well, what do we have to do?" Donghae asked. Yuri smirked.

"This is partially a chance to get you closer to Yoona. Anyways, Yoona and Jessica are partnered up for this project. I heard that they were going to the library to study a bit for something about their project. That's when you two come along. Heechul, you drag Jessica away from Yoona, while Donghae approaches Yoona. Then, Donghae can annoy–I mean, talk to Yoona as much as he wants until lunch is over. Understand?" Yuri explained, looking at the two. Donghae smiled and nodded.

"That's a brilliant plan!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure, but I don't think Jessica will be in the mood to follow me or anything. I mean, shouldn't we just leave the two alone for today since it's a project?" Heechul suggested.

"That's exactly why I want you to bother them. Don't worry, the project is due in three weeks, so it won't affect their grades or anything," Yuri assured. Heechul and Donghae sighed.

"I have to kind of agree with Heechul on this one, Yuri," Donghae said, "I mean, I don't want to bother Yoona–"

"You do want to have a chance to get closer to her, right?" Yuri asked. Donghae bit his lips.

"But Yoona said that she has a boyfriend. All I want to do is be her friend–"

"You want to be more than her friend. It says so in your eyes," Yuri pointed out, rolling her eyes. It was very obvious that Donghae was crushing on Yoona. Donghae sighed.

"Yeah, but she said to give up since she has a boyfriend–"

"Boyfriend or not, who cares? As long as you're getting Yoona and completing your promise, it's fine, right?" Yuri interrupted again. Donghae sighed deeply this time. I can't fight back, Donghae thought, She knows that I want to be more than Yoona's friend. Aish…but it's Yoona's project! I can't really bother them or anything! Aigoo, I guess I have to since I made a deal with Yuri about working for her. Aish, I should've really been her friend instead of someone working for Yuri! 

"Donghae, are you okay?" Heechul asked, worried about his friend. Donghae pushed his thoughts away and forced a smile.

"Alright, let's do this," Donghae agreed.