SM Seoul Academy High School

Forgotten Promise

"So this is the place," Donghae said aloud, examining the huge building. I hope Yoona is here–

"Watch out!" someone shouted behind Donghae. Donghae slowly turned around, wondering if the person who was shouting was shouting at him. Before Donghae knew it, a pretty boy crashed his bike into Donghae.

"Urgh…" Donghae groaned. His visions were blurry at the moment, but he knew he was alive. The pretty boy who crashed into Donghae earlier fell next to Donghae, while the bike laid on top of the pretty boy. Quickly, the pretty boy pushed the bike off of him and got up, quickly bowing.

"Jwesonghamnida! Jwesonghamnida! Jwesonghamnida!" the pretty boy apologized, quickly reaching into his pockets. He suddenly threw $30 at Donghae, who was still on the ground. Donghae's visions cleared up as he sat up, throwing the money back at the pretty boy.

"Dude! You didn't do a crime or anything. Calm down," Donghae muttered, sighing as he got up, "I'm Lee Donghae. You are?"

"Oh gosh, you want my name to sue me, right? I am so sorry!" the boy apologized. Donghae sighed.

"Dude, tell me your name or I'll be calling you Pretty Boy from now on," Donghae threatened. He knew that the only way to get the pretty boy to tell his name was to threaten him. The boy nodded and bowed once more.

"Kim Heechul imnida! Jwesonghamnida!" Heechul apologized once again. Donghae smiled and extended his hand.

"It's fine. Really, it's fine. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal. Anyways, I wanted to–"

"No, it's not okay! Here, let me make it up for you. Please come to my lunch table today. I would like you to meet all my friends. You're new here, aren't you? Well, that's fine with me. Hey, I have to go now. See ya Donghae!" Heechul exclaimed, waving as he left to chain his bike away. Donghae blinked confusingly, as suddenly a bunch of guys and girls passed by him. He raised an eyebrow. What's going on? he wondered, as he followed where the large crowd was heading to. He realized that the students were gathering around a limousine. Curious, he crept closer into the crowd, wondering what he would see. 

Two girls and a guy came out of the car. Students squealed and cried out their names, waving their hands and throwing them roses. Who are they? Stars? Kingkas and Queenkas? What's going on? Donghae thought, confused. A girl lowered her sunglasses and winked at the crowd. Guys screamed like maniacs. 

"JESSICA I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WINKS!" a guy cried aloud. Jessica, so that's the girl's name, Donghae thought, turning to another girl. The girl smiled and waved, not bothering to take her sunglasses out. Donghae starred at the girl curiously, wondering how she really looked. The guy smiled brightly, putting is arm around the girl. The girl smiled as the boy planted a kiss on her cheek.

"OH MY GOSH!!! MINHO KISSED THE QUEENKA!!!" the girls screamed, gasping for more air. Donghae rolled his eyes as he pushed out of the crowd. Please, Donghae thought, They actually have kingkas and queenkas in this school? I'm pretty shock.

Well, I do have a feeling the SM Seoul Academy High School will bring me surprises and all. Maybe I can even find Yoona here! That'd be great, Donghae thought, grinning like a fool. He adjusted is backpack, checked his watch, and then ran into school, thinking, Shoot, Imma be late.


"Aigoo… Minho oppa, you didn't have to kiss me in public or anything! Everyone already knows that we're in relationship and all," a certain queenka complained. Minho smirked and pecked another kiss on the girl's cheek.

"But there might be new students! Besides, it's been a whole week since we met, right?" Minho winked. The girl rolled her eyes as she took off her sunglasses. Her doe-like eyes shined brightly, as her beauty struck others with envy and admiration. The girl smirked. Jessica whistled and walked next to Yoona.

"Woah, Yoona! What have you been during the whole week break? What kind of skin care product did you use?" Jessica asked, giggling. Yoona giggled along, as Minho rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh! Girlie girl moments! Please, stop hogging my Yoong!" Minho snapped sarcastically, as he pouted his lips. Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Please, everyone knows that Yoona is my best friend, right Yoona?" Jessica asked, pulling Yoona away from Minho. Yoona giggled. She loved this. She loved how her best friend and her boyfriend argued about her, how she was the top queenka of this school, and how nobody got in her way. My life is perfect, Yoona thought, keeping a bright smile. 

Soon, when Yoona and Minho arrived to class, students immediately stopped whispering and gossiping with each other. Yoona and Minho raised an eyebrow as the two took a seat. A student named Seohyun nervously went up to them, handing Yoona and Minho each separate copies of papers that carried information about a particular new student.

"Who's he?" Minho asked. Seohyun cleared .

"H-He's Lee Donghae, and he's a new student coming to this school. It's been rumored that he traveled all over the world, including deserts, mountains, and–"

"Lee Donghae? Tell us a bit about his childhood," Yoona demanded, flipping some papers. I know him,Yoona thought, I'm sure I know him from somewhere! Where, though? Where do I know him?

"Nothing is heard about his childhood," Seohyun replied quietly.

"What?!" Yoona asked, quickly sitting up, "How could he not write anything about his childhood on his application form?!" A student across the room clicked her tongue. Her name was no other than Kwon Yuri.

"Woah, Yoona-ssi! Why are you so interested in this guy? Perhaps you're going to cheat on Minho?" Yuri snickered. Her group snickered and giggled a bit, even though they tried their best to keep themselves from laughing. Yoona shot a deadly glare at Yuri.

"No, I might just know him from somewhere," Yoona barked. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Oh, please! Maybe you knew him from, what, the club?" Yuri smirked. Heechul nudged Yuri's elbow.

"Yah, I think that's enough. You don't want to get into a further mess with her. Let's just go and greet the new guy," Heechul muttered. Yuri sighed and nodded in agreement. 

"Come on, guys! Heechul, Seohyun, Sulli, Eunhyuk! Let's go," Yuri ordered. The four tiredly got up and followed Yuri out the class. Yoona scoffed and crossed her arms angrily, as Minho soothed Yoona.

"You're not really going to cheat on me with the new student, are you?" Minho asked curiously. Yoona giggled and kissed softly on Minho's lips.

"Of course not, Oppa! I'm not a player or anything like that. I only love one man– And that's you," Yoona replied in a hush whisper as she walked away to her seat.