Minyoon For The Win?

Forgotten Promise

"Hey Jessica, did you see Yoona–What the…What's this?!" Minho exclaimed, pointing at the board with tons of stickers on it. Jessica smirked and pointed at a picture with Donghae and Yoona.

"This is a picture of Donghae and Yoona while this is," Jessica pointed at a picture with Minho and Yoona, "A picture of you and Yoona. Read the title if you don't know."

"I see that, but what's this?" Minho asked again, pointing at him. Jessica frowned.

"That's you, dumbo," Jessica mumbled.

"I know that! I'm talking about what's this picture of me? I do not look like that! Ugh, you should've taken a picture of me and Yoona at the prom, not just casually walking through the halls! Oh my gosh, I look horrible!" Minho complained, exaggerating how ugly he looked next to the beauty queen Yoona. Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whatever. Anyways, Yoona left someone. I doubt she's with Donghae, since Donghae was on a mission to find Heechul," Jessica informed. Minho looked at Jessica, and then smiled.

"Oh, thanks Sica!" Minho said, waving. Just when he was about to leave, Jessica stopped him.

"Eh hem!" Jessica said, clearing loudly.

Minho turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Aren't you gonna vote?"


Yuri slowly walked along the hallways. She was glad that she had the confidence to finally say how she felt about him, but she was upset that she got rejected again. It's a bit obvious that Minho would reject you, Yuri. I mean, come on, why would the kingka accept the queenka's enemy? Plus, he already rejected you once. Why does he have to repeat himself? He has a girlfriend, too! Aigoo, babo Yuri! Why would you ask him such a thing when he has a girlfriend? Yuri thought bitterly. 

"Oh, Yuri! Perfect timing!" Jessica exclaimed. Yuri shot a deadly glare at Jessica.

"What do you want, Ice Queen?" Yuri snapped. Jessica frowned.

"Hold up, girly! I just wanted you to vote on this," Jessica said, handing her a sheet of stickers. Yuri slowly took it and looked up at the big board. Her eyes stopped when she saw Minho with Yoona. Slowly, she approached Minho's picture. She frowned, and pulled a sticker out of the sheet. Take that, Minho! And that, and that, and that, and that…


"I finally found you Hee–"

"Donghae?" Yoona called from behind. Donghae turned around. Oh gosh, and I just found Heechul! Donghae thought, glancing behind. Heechul was reading a book, eating chips, and drinking soda. Donghae sighed and forced a smile.

"Hey Yoona. I thought you ran off to somewhere," Donghae said. Yoona shrugged.

"I had nowhere to go. I went back to the building to find Minho oppa, but he wasn't there," Yoona said, heaving a tiresome sigh. Donghae shaped his mouth into an 'o' and stared at Yoona. They two kept quiet, until Yoona's stomach growled. Yoona blushed as Donghae chuckled.

"I thought you ate lunch?" Donghae pointed out.

"I…I'm a bit on a diet," Yoona said shyly. Donghae smirked to keep himself from laughing.

"Strawberry shortcake monster Yoona, dieting? Ha! What a fail," Donghae teased. Yoona turned hot red and crossed her arms.

"Donghae oppa!" Yoona said, embarrassed. 

"Hm…Let's go eat," Donghae said, grabbing Yoona's hand. Yoona widened her eyes as her cheeks turned to a soft shade of pink. Her heart began to pound faster against her chest when her skin came in contact with Donghae's. Omo, omo! Why's he making me feel this way? Yoona wondered, as the two started heading to the front gate. 

"O-Oppa! This is the school's gate! The cafeteria is at the other side of the building…" Yoona said quietly, blushing. Donghae's lips formed into a smirk.

"Yeah, but you're hungry and on a diet, right?" Donghae asked. Yoona slowly nodded, while Donghae looked at the gate. "So…We're going to ditch school lunches and eat outside! Let cake dominate our bellies!"


Minho was still looking for Yoona, who was nowhere to be found. He frowned and scratched his head. Where in the world is Yoona? She can't just magically disappear, Minho thought, as he stopped in front of Jessica. The big board that once stood next to Jessica was gone. Minho widened his eyes and stared at Jessica, who seemed to be cleaning up the place.

"Hey, Sica, who won?" Minho asked curiously. Jessica smiled slyly while Yuri and Heechul came back.

"Are you sure you weren't with Donghae?" Yuri asked. Heechul nodded in reply as the two students stopped in front of Jessica.

"Hey, what happened to the big board? Who won?" Heechul asked. Jessica shot Heechul an evil glare.

"Just because I said you were free, it didn't mean that you could run away!" Jessica snapped. Heechul froze as his spine shuddered with fear. 

"Seriously, Jessica, who won?" Minho asked desperately. Jessica sighed and crossed her arms.

"Who do you think won, Minho?" Jessica asked. Minho laughed.

"Of course, it has to be me and Yoona," Minho said confidently. Jessica grinned.

"For a guy, you're actually smart," Jessica replied. Minho frowned. Is that supposed to be some kind of compliment? Minho wondered.

"Wait, so Minho and Yoona won instead of Yoona and Donghae?" Yuri asked, dropping wide open. Jessica nodded smoothly and packed up the last box.

"Yeah. You're the one who helped, too," Jessica said, looking at Yuri. Yuri scrunched her eyebrows.

"How?"

"I'm not quite sure myself. All I know is that you were muttering how mean Minho was and kept sticking stickers on Minho's face," Jessica said, shrugging her shoulders. Yuri's cheeks quickly turned to a bright shade of red. She was even more embarrassed since Minho was right in front of her. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I actually helped Minyoon instead of Yoonhae! Yuri thought, biting her lower lips. Babo, Yuri! Babo!

"Anyways, did anyone see Yoona?" Minho asked, completely ignoring Yuri. He understood how angry Yuri was. It would make sense because she was rejected twice from him. 

"Oh yeah, and did anyone see Donghae?" Heechul asked. Everyone shook their heads. Minho sighed. If Yoona and Donghae weren't seen, then they're probably together somewhere in this school, Minho thought, clenching a fist. Aigoo…Why did Donghae had to come to this school and snatch away my Yoong the first place?!