To Confess

Forgotten Promise

"Hey Yuri," Donghae greeted calmly, as he sat down next to her in second period. Yuri glared at Donghae angrily and turned away from him. Donghae sighed. So she's still angry at me, huh? Donghae thought. He tugged on Yuri's sleeve until Yuri slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" she snapped. Donghae widened his eyes, but then stared at her apologetically.

"Yuri-ah, Mian! I didn't know!" Donghae apologized. He had apologized to her many time about accidentally telling Yoona about who was behind the plan. Yuri shrugged carelessly and continued to frown. 

"You not only told Yoona that I created the plan, but you even ditched me? Ha! How can I accept your apology?" Yuri asked, crossing her arms. Donghae kept quiet. How is she supposed to forgive me? Donghae thought, as he nervously bit his lips. Yuri rolled her eyes and got up, walking to another seat. Donghae sighed deeply, as Yoona sat on Yuri's seat.

"Donghae oppa, annyeong!" Yoona greeted cutely. Donghae naturally smiled at Yoona. Well, at least I get to talk to Yoona, Donghae thought happily.

"Annyeong. Hey, wanna get cake after school? I can get your favorite strawberry shortcakes–"

"Thank you so much, Donghae oppa, but I can't. If I keep eating cakes, it'll make me fat," Yoona interrupted, staring at her nails. When Minho walked into the classroom, Yoona smiled and got up. She waved at Donghae.

"See you Donghae oppa!" Yoona waved, as she ran to Minho. Donghae watched Yoona smiling even brighter with Minho. Donghae made a fist. One day, I'm going to make Yoona smile like that, Donghae decided. He saw Yoona's every detailed move. When Yoona planted a soft kiss on Minho's cheek, he enviously stared at Minho. He couldn't help but think that he should be the one next to Yoona, earning a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Donghae!" Heechul exclaimed, sitting on the seat Yoona had just sat in. Donghae tossed Heechul a tight smile.

"Hey," Donghae said, staring back at Yoona. Heechul glanced at the direction Donghae was staring at and smirked.

"You really like her, hm?" Heechul asked. Donghae heaved a tiresome sigh and dropped his head down, nodded glumly.

"Yeah…Plus, I really want to fulfill my promise to her," Donghae said truthfully, still staring at Yoona. Heechul smirked. He can't keep his eyes off of her, can he? Heechul thought. He cleared his throat loudly, which abled him to grab Donghae's attention.

"So why don't you, like, confess to her or something?" Heechul suggested, nudging his elbow at Donghae's arm. Donghae widened his eyes in shock.

"Me? Confess to her? Now, look here Heechul, the two of us have two complete different social status. She's so popular, she wouldn't even come eat cake with me like how we used to do when we were childhood friends–"

"Woah, cake?" Heechul repeated. Donghae nodded.

"Why? is there a problem?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah! Yoona hates cake!" Heechul exclaimed. Donghae widened his eyes. Yoona…hating cake? I can't imagine such a thing. She loved eating cake! Donghae thought, dropping his mouth wide open.

"But she loved cake before…" Donghae mumbled. He sighed deeply and glanced at Yoona. Yoona was now chatting with her friend, Jessica, as many other girls surrounded them. His eyes rolled to the side, where Minho stood with his friends.

"Anyways, I can't even confess to her with him," Donghae said, pointing at Minho, "He looks really tough, strong, and scary. There is no way I'll try to confess to Yoona when he's around." Heechul laughed.

"Look, he's really kind. If he talks to you, he'll say really nice stuff to you," Heechul said truthfully. Just then, Minho walked towards Donghae and glared at him. 

"Don't you get into Yoona's and my relationship, arraso?" Minho growled, as he smoothly walked away from the two. Donghae raised an eyebrow and glanced at Heechul, who nervously laughed.

"Well, most of the time he's nice," Heechul said, grinning. Donghae rolled his eyes and stole one more glance at Yoona. Confessing to Yoona, eh? That just might work, Donghae thought, rubbing his chin.