Donghae & Minho's Rivalry

Forgotten Promise

"Thanks, Minho oppa, for dropping me home," Yoona thanked as she got off Minho's motorcycle. Minho nodded as Yoona slipped off the helmet and handed it to Minho.

"No problem," Minho said, smiling, "But you really should stay away from that guy."

"You mean Donghae oppa? Don't worry, he's harmless," Yoona assured, giggling. Minho immediately frowned.

"Harmless? It seems like he's trying to get closer to you."

"It's because he likes me. Don't worry, he'll find someone else to fall in love with."

"Yoona, he made a promise to you about love. He's still determined to keep that promise, even though you two separated your ways a long time ago. It doesn't sound like he's going to easily give up," Minho explained, heaving a sigh. Yoona carefully thought about what Minho had just said. 

"True, true," Yoona mumbled quietly, nodding her head. Minho sighed and looked down. Then, he forced a smile and looked back at Yoona with cold, dark eyes.

"Go inside. It's getting cold," Minho said, as Yoona smiled.

"Arraso. You go home, too, arraso?" Yoona said, as Minho smirked.

"Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. Annyeong!" Minho said, waving as Yoona waved back. She ran into the house, and gently closed the door behind her. Minho sighed and started his engines again. I'm not going to lose to Donghae, he told himself, No matter what, Yoona is going to be my girl and my girl only.


The next day, Yoona grabbed her bag and turned around to her mother and father.

"Umma, Appa! I'll be going to school now!" Yoona called, as she opened the door. She gasped at the tall person standing in front of her. "D-Donghae oppa?"

"Donghae?" Mrs. Im exclaimed, running to the door. She gasped and covered with her hands. "Honey, come quick! It's Yoona's old friend!"

"Lee Donghae?" Mr. Im called, walking to the front. Yoona bit her lips. Oh gosh, what's he doing here? 

Donghae smiled brightly at Yoona's parents, who stared at Donghae with wide eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he greeted kindly, as he bowed lowly before them, "It's nice seeing everyone today."

"It is! Oh my, you grew so tall and handsome!" Mrs. Im exclaimed in awe. Yoona smirked. Handsome? He's tall, that's for sure, but handsome? Yoona glanced at Donghae's face.

"What school do you go to?" Mr. Im asked.

"Appa…"

"The same school Yoona is going, sir," Donghae said, "I'm just here to pick her up." Mrs. Im smiled even brighter than ever.

"Wow, Donghae is such a gentleman now!" Mrs. Im giggled. "Actually, you were already a gentleman when you were younger. It was only Yoona being a choding."

"Aish…Umma!" Yoona complained, but Donghae just laughed it off. Yoona's cheeks were bright red. She was totally embarrassed of what was happening right now. 

"Ready to go to school, Yoong?" Donghae asked happily, as Yoona rolled her eyes. She pushed Donghae to the side and stormed her way to school. Donghae clicked his tongue, rubbing his nape. Aigoo~ What am I going to do with you, Yoona? Donghae thought playfully, bowing at the parents.

"Then…We'll be off!" Donghae exclaimed, running to Yoona. No one noticed that someone parked their motorcycle against the sidewalks. The cycler took out his helmet and scoffed. 

"Aish…He's really declaring war, isn't he?" Minho mumbled, glaring at Donghae.