Look Back At Me

Forgotten Promise

"Jung Jessica, how could you?" 

"What are you talking about, Yoong?"

"I thought you were my friend!"

"No, I'm your best friend."

"Gosh, this is so embarrassing!" Yoona whined, slapping her hand against her face. Jessica smirked.

"Why? I like it. Besides, I just set this up," Jessica informed. Yoona frowned.

"Well, now tear it down," Yoona demanded, putting her hands on her hips. Jessica pouted.

"Aw, but Yoona!" Jessica complained. "I want to see who people would vote for!"

"Hey, did anyone see Heechul? Yuri said that he was at the library, but I couldn't find him–Woah, what's this?" Donghae asked, widening his eyes. Yoona blushed when Donghae saw the white poster board. Basically, on the top of the poster wrote, "Which couple is the best?" Then, on the right side, there was a picture of Yoona and Donghae eating cake together (Jessica said that she had secretly taken a picture of it earlier) and on the left side, there was a picture of Minho and Yoona holding hands. Donghae frowned when he saw the poster.

"Hey Donghae! I saw Heechul somewhere earlier, but I totally forget. Anyways, want to vote?" Jessica asked, handing the stickers. Donghae glared at Jessica.

"Psh. As if. Give me the stickers," Donghae demanded. Jessica frowned.

"I'm not going to put this down!" Jessica protested. Donghae snatched away the stickers.

"Well, if you run out of stickers, no one can vote, right?" Donghae asked, smirking. He swiftly took out a sticker from the slippery paper and pasted it near the picture of him and Yoona. He smiled brightly and handed the sticker back. 

"So start running out of stickers quickly. When I come back, I want to see lots of stickers near the picture of me and Yoona," Donghae winked. Jessica giggled as Yoona frowned. She slapped Donghae's arm harshly and glared at him.

"Donghae oppa, you meanie!" Yoona complained, storming away from the two. Donghae laughed and glanced at Jessica.

"But I'm serious, make sure when I come back I see more stickers on my side," Donghae said seriously. Jessica smiled and nodded her head as Donghae went away to find Heechul.


"Look, Yuri-ssi, I really should go. I mean, I'm worried that Yoona might have a bad stomach ache. I mean, hasn't she been in the bathroom for a while?" Minho said worriedly. Yuri bit her lips.

"Er…She said not to worry," Yuri lied. Yuri tried to get closer to Minho, but then Minho would avoid the topic and change it to Yoona. Minho sighed and stared at Yuri.

"Yuri, I'm sure you know that I always worry over Yoona. Especially now, I have to worry about Yoona because of Donghae. Now, if you'll excuse me," Minho said, getting up. Before he was able to take a step, Yuri quickly grabbed Minho's jacket. Minho turned around slowly and stared down at Yuri weirdly. "Um, Yuri–"

"Can…you give me a second chance?" Yuri asked quietly. Minho was stunned. What did she say?

"Um, Yuri-ssi–"

"I know that I confessed to you before and you rejected me, but then please? Can you give me another chance to properly confess?" Yuri asked pleadingly. Minho sighed and shoved Yuri's hand away from his jacket.

"Look, Yuri-ssi, I already have a girlfriend. You can't ask such a thing. You know that I have Yoona–"

"But…" Yuri was about to say, "But she doesn't love you back." However, then she kept quiet. She didn't want to hurt Minho's feelings. She knew well how much Minho treasured Yoona. Yuri gulped awkwardly, and then hesitated. 

"Yuri, are you done? I want to check up on Yoona–"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Go," Yuri said, looking away. Minho sighed and walked away without turning back. Yuri looked up, hoping that Minho would hesitate and look back at least once. He never did, as he disappeared into the building. Yuri bit her lips from crying. Can't you just look back at me once? Yuri hoped.