Chapter Nine

I Want To Know You

Noisy like yesterday. Maybe even noisier. A huge circle of people. Slightly bigger than yesterday's. Seriously. People are blinded by "the celebrity world". I rolled my eyes. They're ALL going to be REALLY late for class. All. Of. Them. School is still school. Rules are still rules. It applies to celebrities as well.

RING RING RING

"Wow... Our classroom is e-m-p-t-y."

 "Lots of students are late."

 "DooJoon is just too hot that's why~"

 "Damn right. Hahahaa!"

 "I really want to be his partner for that assignment in Mr. Song's class."

 "Pssshhhh. Everybody does."

 "But then it wasn't our day."

 "Right. That freak got him instead."

They glared at me.

 "Yo. You know how annoying you're being right now?"

I ignored.

 "Ya!"

 "Don't talk to him. It's not worth it."

 "Ugh."

 "That freak needs professional help."

 "'It' needs more than that."

 "Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean."

Everyone turned at the class' entrance. Including me. There stood Yoon DooJoon.

 "Oh my...."

 "Hey! When did you get here?"

 "We were just...."

He cut through everyone and settled down next to me. He smiles.

 "He's my partner y'all know. If you all respect me then you should do the same to him. Actually, everyone should be treated equally. Okay?" He saids.

The class was silent for a couple of seconds.

 "We're so sorry!"

 "We just think it's not fair!"

 "Sorry, bro."

 "Okay. It's class time now." Mr. Yang rushed in.

Another boring first period. Like usual, I just sleeps. DooJoon actually leaves me alone. Good. From what happened last night, I'm too tired.

RING RING RING

 "HyunSeung. Wake up." The guy next to me tapped my shoulder.

I opened my eyes.

 "I know. I'm not deaf." I grabbed my backpack.

 "Just making sure." He smiled.

I walked passed him and out the door. He followed behind. I stopped. He stopped.

 "If you wanna keep following me, stay at least 100 foot away." I suggested.

 "Why?" He asked.

 "You didn't know? You got that power that can turn people deaf within a month." I sarcastically answered.

 "Really?! That's so awesome!" He played along.

 "I'm warning ya." I continued walking.

This. Guy. Is. Really. Stupid. He can't comprehend whatever I just told him. This time, he's even closer. So close that if I were to turn around, my face will be slammed to his shoulder or chest. He's pretty tall. I'm short.

 "Dude!" The hell did I just told you?!" I yelled over all the fangirl screams.

 "What?!" He yelled back.

Lord. Please have some mercy. He purposely making me mad. So, I ran. DooJoon also picked up his speed, but stopped suddenly because he might hurt someone. They were all over him like an ant pile. If he run, he will crash. I made it to class without any problems. Mr. Celebrity was late, again. Just like that, the day went by. I get to class on time. Yoon DooJoon was late for the whole day. Ha. Serves. Him. Right. And last period arrived. Yes. Finally. Not.

 "So, hopefully you people have already started on the project." Mr. Song plopped down on his chair.

Silence drowned the whole class. Except one person.

 "We did." DooJoon naturally said.

Everyone turned to look at him. And me.

 "Of course. As expected. DooJoon-ssi, you chose the right partner. With HyunSeung-ssi by your side, you will finish like probably a whole 4 or 5 days earlier." Mr. Song chuckled.

 "Really?" DooJoon looked doubtful.

This guy need to get slapped.

 "Yes. At the beginning of the year, I gave the class 2 weeks to do a huge major grade project. However, HyunSeung-ssi finished in 2 days. At first, I believed he'll defitely get a big fat 'zero'. Guess I was wrong. Gotta say, his work was the most marvelous. I never had a student who turn in their work on the second day when it's due in 2 weeks. And the work was the best of all my students. It's even better than my previous, previous, previous students." Mr. Song flashed a smile at me.

Yes, I know I'm awesome. Now just stop talking about this.

 "I have to agree."

 "Yea. I saw his project. And it was WOW."

 "I know right? It was so pretty and awesomely done!"

Now everyone throws out compliments.

 "Yes. He is, indeed, extremely smart." DooJoon said.

What now?!

 "I'm really impressed." Mr. Song looks at me.

To be respectful, I gave him a little bow.

 "HyunSeung-ssi finished half of the project just yesterday. He's really fast and his concentration is amazingly stable." DooJoon smiled with satisfaction.

 "DooJoon-ssi, one advice, always pick HyunSeung-ssi as a partner. He'll definitely bring your grades up REALLY high. Even if your currently grade is a 'F'. Mr. Song winked.

 "I'll make sure that happens." DooJoon slyly smiled.

Ugh! OKAY, so last period went by quickly. And it's time to go home! I smoothly exited the classroom without ANYONE noticing. DooJoon is stuck giving out signatures. I pulled a little happy dance in my mind and calmly walk.

 "Excuse me. HyunSeung-ssi." Some random guy stood at the school's gate.

Waiting for me? I don't remember hiring a driver. I'm too poor for that.

"Umm.... And you might be?" I stopped, leaving a huge gap between that guy and me.

Never know. I might get kidnap again.

 "I'm here to pick you up." He said.

 "Huh? But I didn't hire any personal driver." I backed away one step.

 "Come on." He opened the door of a fancy silver car.

 "No. I don't know who you are." I backed away another step.

 "Stop being stubborn and get in or I'll force you." He frowned.

This guy surely has NO patience.

 "Don't you understand what 'no' means?' I backed away 5 steps.

 "That's it." He slammed the door.

I'm gonna run for it.

 "Ey. Don't be so hard on him." Somebody showed up.

 "Sorry, he won't listen." The guy bowed.

 "Of course he wouldn't. A complete stranger just cameup and forcing him to get in the car? Sounds like kidnapping." It was Mr. Kim, DooJoon's manager.

 "I am so sorry." That guy bowed once again.

 "HyunSeung-ssi. You know me. So, won't you let me take you?" Mr. Kim smiled.

 "Umm... Where?" I asked anyways, even I knew.

DooJoon will never let go that easily.

 "You know you already know." Mr .Kim saw right through me.

I nodded and followed him to his car. Why am I so childish? Just finish this project and I won't have to come over to his place. Yea. Let's just do that. Finish it today. And everything ends. Everything.

 

*************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Hey. Sorry for this crappy chapt. I kind of ran out of ideas at the moment...... So, I apologize if this chapt. disappointed y'all. Well, leave comments and I thank you. See y'all next week~ Hopefully next chapt. will be better.  Bye-yeom~