Chapter Twenty

I Want To Know You

Feathers.

White feathers.

Softness.

But suffocating. 

I snapped my eyes open. My mouth hung open. Gasping for air.

I rubbed my eyes.

What was that? 

I shrugged it off.  

 "Ugh." I groaned as I tried to move.

The pain.   

 "Woah. Mr. Yoon. If I were you, I'll just stay put." My manager casually walked into my room.  

 "What time is it?" I asked.

My throat hurts.  

 "About a quarter to eleven." DaeHo-hyungnim took a seat on the chair next to my bed.

The chair that HyunSeung sat on the previous night.

I tried to get up to a sitting position. Didn't work.  

 "Ah." I whispered.   

 "Chill now. Just relax. No rush. You're not going anywhere." DaeHo-hyung lightly push me down.   

 "I-" I began.  

 "No. You are NOT going to school in this condition." My manager sharply demanded. 

I stayed quiet for a while. He totally read my mind. Well, he's right. I can't even get up. How am I supposed to swim my way away from the sea monsters? Not talking about I have to do that for the whole day. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, remembering yesterday.  Well, HyunSeung was upset? After he slammed the door, he didn't open it.

For better understanding, he left. 

DaeHo-hyung told me that he left.

He left.

DaeHo-hyung also told me that HyunSeung did came down to check. And when he saw the food was ready, he politely bowed a "good-bye". And of course, headed for the front door.

Helpless.

Hopeless.

Is what I feel.  

 "Hyungnim."  

 "Hmm?"  

 "I'm hungry."  

 "Alright. Be right back."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day went by with me cuddling under my blanket. In other words, not-interesting, boring. Very. Very. Very. Very. Boring.

I sighed.

There's nothing to do. Well, let's leave the fact that I'm badly injured. All I can do was lie in my bed, staring at the ceiling, and thinking about HyunSeung.  

 "Young master." A knock on the door.  

 "Yes?" I called.

The door opened. One of my maids came in. Her head hung low, showing respect I guess?  

 "The doctor is here to check up on you."  

 "What? But I-"  

 "Well, hello there, Mr. Yoon." A blonde, tall guy appeared.  

 "Um... Hello." I replied with a confused look.  

 "I'm Oh InSoo. And I'll be your personal doctor from today and onwards. Nice to meet you." He makes his way towards me.

Oh InSoo. That guy DOES NOT look like a doctor, at all. Instead of a white doctor attire, he had on a red button-down shirt with a dark gray suit jacket over. And he had on dark blue skinny jeans...?? Adding on to that, his shoes were brand name and shiny as freak... His hair is definitely dyed. The blonde color seem fading where some part of his natural hair color, which is dark brown, were standing out. He wore a pair of black, thick-framed glasses. Oh InSoo looks too "fake".

I stared at him. Unknowing that my eyes were sharp and judgmental.  

 "Don't look at me like that now. I'm just going with today's fashion." He sighed, knowing perfectly what I was thinking.

I blinked and snapped myself out of all of it.   

 "I didn't call for a doctor." I said coldly.

I never liked doctors and hospitals and nurses. It's just... Anything involves those makes me uncomfortable. 

I like to be take care of by someone I know rather than staying in the hospital and being take care by bunch of strangers.  

 "Oh! Pardon me, but Mr. Oh, please remove your shoes." My maid quickly gasped.  

 "Sorry..." He looked down.

The maid was panicking while the guy got his shoes removed.  

 "Young master! I am so sorry! I forgot! When he came I was rushing him to go up here. It's all my fault!"  

 "No. No. No. It's okay. Calm down, now." I smiled.

She looked down. And probably screaming at herself because she was mumbling words. I sort of catch some words she said.  

 "Anyways, so your company sends me." He ran his fingers through his hair.  

 "Well, you can make your way back. I'll just tell them I'm fine."  

 "No. You. Don't look fine."  

 "..........."  

 "Just let me check you and I'll leave you alone, okay?"  

 "Please, I'm really fine."  

 "I honestly thinks you're a really cool person."  

 "Thank you."  

 "I'm a fan."  

 "Thank you for your support. I appreciate."  

 "And I think fans should respect their idols and not hurt them."

I bit my lower lip.  

 "No. What are you saying?"   

 "I know what had happened. And it's because of those stupid people."

I sighed.   

 "I'll take my leave, young master." The maid lightly bowed and walked out, closing the door behind her.   

 "Alright. Whatever." I sighed once again. 

So yea... That's that. I ended up letting him check me. And heck is was PAINFUL!!!   

 "Can't believe a celebrity lied." Doctor Oh chuckled.  

 "Celebrities a-"  

 "Are humans, too. I know." He finished my sentence.  

 "You're really handsome up close." He complimented. 

 "Thank you."  

 "My sister loves you. Like a lot." The doctor smiled.

I smiled back. 

Not my fault that I can steal hearts of young ladies.  

 "Just curious. But how old are you?" I blurted out.  

 "Quite older than you. I'm 27."  

 "Then hyung?"  

 "Oh God. Yoon DooJoon just called me "hyung" y'all." InSoo-hyung put his arms up in the air.

I chuckled. He's funny.   

 "I swear. I love this job than I've ever loved it." He clapped his hands together. 

I smiled. He's interesting. 

So, we chatted for quite awhile. 

InSoo-hyung turned out to be a fanboy. And he wanted to be like idols because he thinks they're cool. He thought he'll be more like them if he dyes his hair and dresses in what called the-idol-style. He does look like an idol though. His hard work pays off.  

 "DooJoon." A knock.

I was just about to reply. But then the door opened. My manager walked in like it was his room. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.  

 "Hey. I'm DooJoon's manager, Kim DaeHo." Hyungnim reached out his hand.

InSoo-hyung gladly accept it.  

 "And I'll be DooJoon's personal doctor from now on. I'm Oh InSoo."   

 "Well, seems like y'all close already. I'm jealous."  

 "Yes, indeed. We're really close now."  

 "Oh ho. I see...."

I was just sitting there looking at both of them beaming evil smiles at each other. I bit my lower lip awkwardly.   

 "I know him more, InSoo, sir." My manager squeezed the doctor's hand.  

 "Well, of course. But I'll be knowing him more also." InSoo-hyung squeezed back.

I can see lightning flashing in the background. 

Okay.  

 "Umm... Eh. Eh-hem." Someone cleared their throat.

All three of us turned to the door. 

My eyes automatically widened. 

DaeHo-hyungnim smiled brightly.

InSoo-hyung looked at me and then at DaeHo-hyungnim. "HUH?!" was written all over his face.  

 "Um.. I came to.... Visit?" The person awkwardly scratched his head.  

 "Yes. InSoo, let's go." My manager grabbed my doctor's ear and dragged him out of the room.  

 "HyunSeung..." I chocked out the person's name.

He move towards me.   

 "Hey.." He raised his hand.  

 "What are you doing here?" I asked.  

 "Visiting you, duh. Nah. I'm here to rob your house." HyunSeung rolled his eyes.  

 "Really?"  

 "Yes if you asked about visiting. No if you asked about robbing."  

 "I-"  

 "Idiot." HyunSeung patted my head and ruffled my hair.

I froze. I didn't know what to do.   

 "So, how's the check up?" He sat down on the same chair.  

 "Good..." I softly answered.  

 "Feeling better?"  

 "Yea. But it still hurts a lot."  

 "Hmm... You better rest."  

 "Are you going to leave?"   

 "Not now."  

 "Later?"  

 "Well, school's tomorrow."

I sighed.

He caught that.  

 "Since you'll be missing school, I thought I'll drop by everyday and teach you." HyunSeung swayed side to side.  

 "Teach me?" I looked at him directly.  

 "Uh.. Yes.. Nah. I'll drop by everyday to torture you." He avoided my eyes.  

 "Sure. If it's you, I'll be fine." I grinned.  

 "What?" He tilted his head.

I just shook my head and smiled. 

I'll bear with anything to be with him.  

 "DooJoon, I'm sorry." HyunSeung looked down.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. 

I smiled and shook my head.  

 "It's okay." I said.  

 ".........."  

 "I was wrong, too. I should have known that you don't feel the same way." I swallowed.  

 "What? Hold on... I-"  

 "I know. I'm sorry." My voice soften.

Why can't it be requited? 

Helpless.

Hopeless.

Is what I feel.  

 "DooJoon, you. Oh gosh. Just go to sleep." He forced me down.

I smiled and closed my eyes, hoping when I open them again, HyunSeung will be there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: YO YO YO

So, how y'all doing? AWESOME? Okay.

Anyways, here's another chapt. Sorry if this chapt. is kind of off or stupid or whatever bad things you can think of..... I just wanted to throw in another OC y'all know.... Yea.... WELL, enjoy.

LEAVE COMMENTS................................ AND I LOVE Y'ALL PEOPLE SO MUCH~~~

STAY WARM AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

STAY LAZY AND SAFE!! ^___^

MERRY CHRISTMAS~ ho ho ho~