Chapter Eleven

I Want To Know You

 ".............................."

I smiled at the paper again. I dropped the blue-gray color pencil and picked up a royal blue. I began coloring. Making the color traces looking like a beautiful canvas. I smiled again. I feel so warm today.

 "......... Um........ Why you keeping using blue?" He asked.

 "It's my favorite color." I answered.

 "Oh.... Really?"

 "Uh-huh."

 "Okay."

He didn't say anything more. I want him to talk though. Hearing his voice makes me feel warm. Yes. His voice is really warm. Even if he's yelling, screaming, or shouting. I haven't feel this way since a long time ago.... I want to be closer to him. I want to know him. My hand reached out and grabbed a baby blue.

 "This gonna take a LONG time... Hey, people need to go home." HyunSeung growled.

 "You hungry? I can tell the maids to make you dinner." I looked up.

I stared at him, waiting for his answer. He gave a little light nod. I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

 "Please make some food and bring it up here. Thanks." I said to the phone.

HyunSeung looked at me, confused. Yes, he thinks I'm talking to the phone cause the phone is on the table, and I bend my neck down and 'talked' to it.

 "........ How is that-" He opened his mouth.

 "Sssshhhh." I placed my index finger on my lips and winked.

He turned away. I notice a shade of pink formed on his cheeks. I grinned. How cute.

 "What kind of food, sir?" 'The phone' asked.

HyunSeung turned back to me. His mouth dropped open. I hold in my laughter.

 "What th-" He gasped.

 "Any kind. Just make a delicious dinner like y'all always do." I said.

 "Yes, sir."

I smiled and looked up at HyunSeung.

 "That was..... How did you do that?" He asked, very surprised.

 "I have this bell or message thing on my phone. I use it to give orders to my workers whenever I'm too lazy to walk down and tell them." I explained.

 "Woah.. That's so cool!" His eyes widen in amazement.

I chuckled. He's too cute.

 "Food's gonna take awhile." I said and resumed coloring.

HyunSeung rested his head on the table. He must be tired. Watching me coloring and all. But I don't want him to leave. After some moments of waiting and coloring, the maids finally bought up the food. They laid it down on the table as HyunSeung and I quickly removed our stuff off the table.

 "Enjoy the food, sir. If there's any problem, please call us and we will assist you right away." They said while bowing down politely.

 "Okay and thank you." I returned the bow.

 "Oh no! Sir. You don't have to do that!" They flustered.

 "That's okay. Y'all older than me anyways." I smiled.

They smiled back and exited the room. I turned to HyunSeung. He smiled. Wait..... He smiled. At. Me.

 "Is it like this everyday?" He asked.

 "I guess you can put it that way. I wanted to have more a more comfortable relationship between us, but they always treat me like a master." I replied.

 "You are one." He said.

 "Yea. But still... Whatever, sit down." I sat down.

HyunSeung sat down, too. He flashed another smile at me. At. Me. He's killing me. Why all of sudden? He never smiled at me before. He always have this annoyed, cold face. First time I've see him smiled. Somewhere in my heart wanted him to keep on smiling at me. His smiles makes me happy. His existence makes me happier. How happier can I get?

 "I see. You got a soft side, too." HyunSeung interrupted my thoughts.

 "What do you mean? Of course, I'm human, too." I pretend to play cool.

Hey, it works. I'm an actor after all.

 "I can't imagine you being respectful to anyone." He rolled his eyes.

 "That's mean." I pout.

 "You don't respect my personal space."

 "What's that supposed to mean?"

 "Seriously. Why do you always follow me?"

 "Well, because I'm new and doesn't know my way around the school."

 "Sure."

 "Yea. Sure."

We were eating in silence for awhile. I decided to conversed.

 "Is it good?" I moved my eyes from my plate to HyunSeung.

 "Umm. It's very good." He gave a thumb-up.

 "Suit your taste?" I smiled.

 "Uh-huh." He nodded.

 "Okay."

Then, the awkward silence returned. I focused on my food, he focused on his. No words were exchanged between us. It's just silence. The maids cleaned up after we finished. HyunSeung wiped his mouth with a napkin.

 "After this project-" He began.

 "I know. I won't bother you any more. You won't have to come over any more." I cut him off.

I know I have been a nuisance to him. I know he's annoyed. I know he doesn't want to do this. I know I forced him. I know he's been talked about by everyone because I'm his partner. I know he doesn't like me. I know. I know. I know he only like the 'me' he sees on TV. It hurts. I wished I didn't know all of this. I wished I wasn't good at reading people's face expressions. I wished I wasn't good at guessing what others thinks about me. It hurts knowing the truths that I don't want to know. I tried to ignore reality and go with my way, but I need to respect his personal space. He has his life. He won't stay with me forever like I wished. He will eventually leave me. And I'll be abandoned and left behind again. Then, I'll have to endure the pain all over again.

 "No. What I meant to say was, after this project, I would like to officially be your friend." Jang HyunSeung smiled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:  I've been having major author's block, so I apologize if this chapt. does not satisfy y'all. So sorry... Well, this is an early Halloween special~ Not really, is just that for the next 1 or 2 chapt. it'll be in DooJoon's P.O.V. Yea, so please anticipate~ =_= Leave comments~ See y'all soon. Bye~yeom! ^_^