~BONUS~ -In Dream-

I Want To Know You

Author's Note: Helllo~ So... Y'all probably think THIS IS A NEW CHAPT... Sorry.... It's really not.... Well, yesterday was my Birthday so I was sort of lazy... >___< Ehehehe..... But I wanted to give y'all beautiful people something since I turned older ( -____- ). So, here it is. Hope you all forgive me and enjoy this *cough* "beautiful" *cough* oneshot...? D___O [ I don't really know. ] Also, excuse my HORRIBLE photoshopping skills.... I tried..... XD

WARNING: Don't misunderstood. This. Is. A. Bonus. Meaning it is still related to the story. Just an extra script because I was lazy and was suffering HUGE writer's block. Anyways, this takes place at night, during the two weeks time while DooJoon was gone. So basically, this happened before DooJoon's return.

REMINDER: Comments are TOTALLY WELCOME. So don't be afraid. I won't hurt y'all. Feel free to express your thoughts. Okay. I'm talking way too much. Alright. Once again, LEAVE COMMENTS AND ENJOY MY LITTLE PRESENT FOR Y'ALL. That's all. See y'all again next week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 They say dreams show your true desires.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt myself falling.

Then, I landed hard on the soft ground.

What the hell?

I looked around.

Took me quite some seconds to realize I was there.

There.

Here.

The place I remembered taking DooJoon to.

DooJoon.

It's this place.

The flower-filled "paradise".

But, wait. Why am I here?

Am I supposed to be on my bed? What?

I looked around again, only this time my face show clear confusion.

 

"You're dreaming."

 

I immediately whipped my head back towards the voice. To my surprise, there stood a tall, perfect figure. His eyes spark. I looked up at the face that's facing down on me. Horrifyingly, the first thing that pops in my mind was...

He's beautiful.

 

"You. Why are you here?"

"Why am I here? Funny. Weren't you the one that wants me here?"

"What?"

"Well, I'm in your dream."

"What does that have to do with me wanting you?"

"You dream of what you want."

"H-Huh?"

 

I dream of what I want? Does this mean I want..... NO. NO. NO. That's not it. Dreams are dreams. They're NOT real. Dreams are just...... Dreams.

Dreams don't mean anything.

 

"You look doubtful." He sighed. "Fine. I'll show you."

 

The ground started shaking. I quickly clawed my fingernails into the dirt. I looked up. He wasn't there anymore. But the sky turned deep gray. The field of flowers turned into swirls. Everything slowly turned black or into some kind of weird shape. I was in my panicking stage.

What the heck is going on?

In total confusion, I shut my eyes, hoping for this horrible "earthquake" to somehow stop.

It did. And when it did. I opened my eyes.

Now, I see the crystal clear, blue sky. The sun is proudly shining between some big, pearl-white clouds. I blinked a couple of times before looking down. I wasn't wearing my sleeping attire. My gray, long-sleeves tee is now replaced with a cream uniform shirt and a black blazer. The sweatpant I was wearing is now changed into navy dress pants. Overall, I'm now in my school's uniform. So, I'm guessing I'm somewhere in school. The sky is exposed. My location is on the school's roof where I usually go when lunch starts. Confirm.

 

"Hey. Say, isn't the sky pretty today?" A familiar voice barged in.

 

I turned my head to the right. DooJoon was lying there with his head resting on his intertwined fingers. He had his hands to the back of his head.

 

"HyunSeung?" His eyes met with mines.

"Y-Yeah?" I snapped out of it.

"I asked you if the sky is pretty today."

 

I then turned my head towards the sky. Ironically. The sky wasn't crystal clear and blue like it first was. Now, the blue color is mixed with some shade of deep gray.

 

"No." I answered.

"Hmm? Why not?" He sat up.

"It's depressing."

"It's like that because you're like that."

"What?"

"HyunSeung, who am I?"

 

I bit my lower lip. I know. I know who's the person that sitting next to me right now. But I want to deny the fact that.... That....

 

"DooJoon. You're DooJoon." I softly said.

"Right."

"But you're not the real DooJoon. You're just... You're just the one in my dreams."

"Dreams? So it's not just one but a lot?"

 

Yes. I happened to dream about DooJoon A LOT now. At first, I thought it was because I was so touch when he gave me flowers that Saturday. But now, I'm denying the feeling that's growing inside.

 

"Yea." I nodded.

"Dreams."

 

It suddenly became silent. I wanted to break the silence with this question that's been playing around in my head. But I'm a bit hesitant.

Though who cares? It's just a dream.

 

"You said dreams are what people wants?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then why are you in my dream?"

 

"DooJoon" didn't answer. He laughed instead. I uncomfortably shift my body. He was laughing for a long time. It annoys me. I shot him a deadly glare. He noticed and stopped. 

He looked at me and smiled honestly.

 

"Why? Aren't you supposed to know it yourself?"

"Well, I don't know. So, tell me."

"HyunSeung, even if you're trying to run away from reality, you know it yourself that you're most desire love."

"........"

 

He's right. I wanted love.

I'm always by myself since my parents left me. I seriously lost all the "love" I've ever felt. I used to think the whole world left me. But that was used to.

It was him. It was him who brought the warm, heartily feeling back to me. It was him.

Him is DooJoon.

Yoon DooJoon.

 

"And the love comes from me, Yoon DooJoon."

 

The last thing I heard before the ground started shaking again.

And I opened my eyes, founding myself wrapped up in my blanket, in my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

That was a dream.

"DooJoon" was right.

I wanted him.

But I know I can't have him. I just can't. Although we're a little similar, DooJoon and I are living in different worlds.

I let out a sigh.

I have to be strong. There's NO WAY I'll be falling for him.

There's just NO WAY.

 

"No way..... Easy to say...." My eyes darted towards my nightstand and landed on a glass vase.

 

The three flowers, snowball, camellia, and amaryllis stood majestically and beautifully while looking at me.

My eyes smiled.

My soul smiled.

My heart smiled.