Chapter Thirteen

I Want To Know You

My arms wrapped around the big poster securely as I quickly move through the sea of screaming "monsters". People are pushing me in all directions. They're suffocating me. And I feel uncomfortable. But for my fans, I smiled brightly. Hey. That's how celebrities are supposed to act. Yea. They fake smile.

 "GUYS! PLEASE MAKE WAY!" DaeHo-hyung shouted above all those screaming.

The securities tries the best to push the crowd back so I can have room to walk. DaeHo-hyung hovered his body over me, making sure I'm protected from these crazy "monsters". I lightly pressed the poster to my chest. If anything happens to this project. I'm going to get kill.

 "These bitc-"

 "Hyungnim! Watch your language!"

 "Sorry."

I sighed. Everyday is going to be like this. I actually arrived earlier than usual today. I thought I'll get in easier. This. Is. Not. What. I. Expected.

 "Ugh! We're not even close to the door!" I groaned.

 "Excuse me, sir. But it's not our fault that you're freaking popular as freak!" The tall manager behind me rolled his eyes.

 "I'm not blaming anyone!"

 "You indirectly blaming us, your Highness."

 "Hyung! Shut it or I'll beat you with a stick!"

 "Woah. His Highness is mad y'all!"

I shook my head. Gosh. This hyung. I looked around. Trying to find any open spaces. None. Not even a centimeter. This ! I turned my head again and someone caught my eyes.

 "Look! Is HyunSeung!" DaeHo-hyung waved.

 "Put your arm down! I'm trying to take a picture here!" A girl slapped his arm.

 "OH NO YOU JUST DID NOT FUC-"

 "HYUNGNIM!"

 "Sorry! But they got problems!"

 "You need to stop cursing!"

 "Can't help it! These rude bitc-"

 "HYUNGNIM!"

 "Okay! SORRY!"

 "Hey! HyunSeung!" I shouted.

I'm not surprised if he didn't hear me. I can't even hear myself. But he did anyways. He looked over at my direction. He raised his hand halfway and waved at me with a bright smile. . That's all it takes to make me completely melt. He just made my day. I smiled back and can't help but to notice his face changed color.

 "Hurry!" I yelled.

 "The door is in front! Take care of yourself now! See y'all!"

 "Wait! Hyungnim!"

 "What? Don't worry! You'll make it!" My manager winked.

I rolled my eyes as my legs took off. I dashed to the door and yanked it open. I'm safe! But HyunSeung already left. Awwe. Guess I'll drop by Mr. Song to drop this project off. So that what I did. Inside school is horrible. There were more students.

 "Excuse me!" I desperately trying to get pass.

People are swallowing me. ARRGGHH!!!

 "I'll take this. You go to class."

A pair of beautiful hands reached out. I handed the pitiful project to him.

 "Thanks!" I shouted.

He nodded his head. The next thing I know, he disappeared. Wow. Like an angel.... ANYWAYS! It took quite awhile to untangled myself from the crowd. Thanks to the help of teachers. I walked to class. Well, I didn't actually walked. I ran.

 "That was tough." I wiped sweat off my forehead as I sat down next to HyunSeung.

 " to be you." He said.

 "Yea. But there are people who wanted to be me though." I chuckled softly.

 "This is your third day of school and it's already Friday."

 "I know right. What luck!"

 "Luck, my face."

 "You're right. Your face is very lucky." I grinned.

 "I'm gonna sleep now. So, leave me alone." He closed his eyes.

I sighed. Sleep. Sleep. HE ALWAYS SLEEP!! I wish I could sleep all the time, too.! I bet I'm even more tired than he is. Duh. Cause I got whole bunch of schedules stacking in front of my flawless, beautiful face.

RING RING RING

Before I knew it, it's lunch time. Wow. I just went through the first 4 periods. Time go by so fast~ AND IT'S FRIDAY!!!

 "Hey. Wanna have lunch toge-"

 "Not hungry."

 "Come on!"

 "No."

 "So, you're going up to the roof again?"

 "Yea."

 "Okay. Can I go with you?"

 "Um... Lemme think.... Sure. Why not?"

 "Really?!" I was shocked.

HyunSeung flashed me the does-it-look-like-I'm-joking look. I beamed. He rolled his eyes. This. Is. Going. To.Be. The. Best. Year. Of. My. Life. Yep. Cause my life . But HyunSeung's life is even worse. Gosh! Just let me hug him already! So, yea. We spend the whole lunch period staring at the clear, pretty, pale blue sky while talking comfortably to each other. I'm happy that I can have a normal friend. Not a fan. But a friend. To be honest, I skipped breakfast and really I am starving. Though, my hunger vanished when I'm with him. I don't care if I'm gonna die of hunger. All I want is to be with him HyunSeung. That's all.

 "Hey. You free this weekend?" He looked at me, his lips curved upward.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So, hello again~ I hope y'all enjoy this chapt. And heads up, the next chapt. is going to be the last chapt. of DooJoon's P.O.V. Yea. Just wanted to tell y'all. Well, stay healthy and comment~ See y'all next week~~~