Chapter Four

I Want To Know You

Lunch time. Yay. I quickly exited out of the classroom. I walked as fast as I could to be out of that bastard's sight. I don't want him to follow me. I need a break. I really do. Anyways, I don't eat lunch at school because it's disgusting. So, whenever it's lunch time, I always go up to the school's roof and sleep. That place is like my secret hideout. No one ever came up to the roof before, as far as I know. So yea. Like usual, I make my way up to the top of the school.

 "Ah. So relaxing~" I inhaled the fresh air.

I laid down and close my eyes. Few seconds later, I'm already drifting off to my dreamland. I'm in a world filled with candy. CANDY EVERYWHERE~ YAY~ I leaned over to pic-

 "Hey." A hand softly grabbed my arm.

I opened my eyes. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. A handsome face popped out in front of my face. Wait, let me rephrase that. Not the 'handsome' face but the most unattractive face ever. Yea. The moment I recognized his face, I wouldn't call it 'handsome' any more. I don't care if he's some celebrity. Not my concern.

 "What?" I frowned.

 "What are you doing up here?" He asked.

 "What else? I was sleeping until you came." I closed my eyes again.

 "You're not eating lunch?" He shook me.

 "No. School's lunch is disgusting." I refused to open my eyes.

 "Oh. You got that right." He said.

 "Okay. Now leave me alone." I turned my body to the left, since he was on my right.

 "Hey. Stop sleeping. Class is about to start soon." He continued shaking me.

Seriously! This guy! Is getting on my freaking nerves! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

 "Let me sleep!" I snapped.

 "Why do you always sleep?! Even in class." He snapped back.

 "Because I'm too smart for those low-level stuff.!" I raised my voice.

 "Oh, I see." His voice suddenly soften.

I shrugged and went back to sleep. I just closed my eyes for like 34 seconds. This guy is seriously freaking annoying!

 "I'm Yoon DooJoon. What's your name?" Mr. Star, wait, no, Mr. Annoying Guy smiled.

 "You don't need to know." I replied.

 "But I want to." He pout.

I ignored him.

 "You know... You're pretty defenseless right now." He put his arm over me.

 "WHAT THE....?!" I shouted.

 "Sssshhh." He covered my mouth with his hand.

! AM I GOING TO GET ?! NOOOO!!!! I tried to push him off but unfortunately, I'm pretty weak compare to a muscular person.

 "I'll give you one last chance. Answer, okay?" He smiled.

I nodded repeatedly. He let go. I quickly pushed him off with all my remaining strength.

 "So...." He sat up.

I scooted away from him. Far away.

 "You're a star, you know. You have a image to keep. If I told this to th-" I threatened him.

 "I don't care." He cut me off.

 "Aish. You... Ugh." I rolled my eyes.

 "Tell me your name or I'll seriously going to attack you." He sweetly smiled.

I froze for a moment. What should I do?! I don't want this guy to know anything about me. And plus, of all people, why me?! Yes, of all those pretty, hot girls, why me?! Whatever, he'll probably leave me alone if he gets what he wants. My name.

 "HyunSeung." I said.

 "What HyunSeung?" He looked at me.

 "Why you want to know my full name?!" I shouted.

Mr. Annoying Guy didn't say anything, instead he make his way towards me. .

 "J-Jang. Jang HyunSeung! Don't you come any closer!" I yelled.

 "Okay. Let's go to class." He smirked.

SOMEONE!!!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY!!!! THIS GUY!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: HEY GUYS!!!! Here's another chapt. for y'all. Umm... I want to make an annoucement that I will be updating only on the weekends from now on. Why? BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING AND LIFE GETS HARDER!!!! -_-  Sooo yeaaa..... Well, hope everyone enjoy this chapt. And remember to leave comments~~~ See y'all again next week! Bye-yeom~