Chapter Twenty-Nine

I Want To Know You

 "OMG! Isn't that DooJoon??!!!"  

 "Ahh!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!"  

 "HE IS!!! IT'S DOOJOON!!!!"  

 "WHERE AM I??! AM I DREAMING??!"  

 "THIS IS AWESOMEE!!"  

 "LOOK!! IT'S DOOJOON!!! YOON DOOJOON!!" 

 

Screams, escaping from every single living beings' mouth. I sort of ducked my head down, letting my scarf covering my nose and mouth. 

I am controlling myself from cursing out DooJoon in the middle of the street. WHAT THE IS HE THINKING?!! HE'S GOING OUT EXPOSED TO SOCIETY!! DooJoon. Went. Insane. I ing wonder if he had hit his head somewhere before dropping by my place.  

 

 "It's DooJoon alright, but who's that?" 

 "Yea! Who is she?"  

 "Isn't it 'he'?"   

 "HE??!! WHAT??!!"  

 "Probably friends."  

 "No friends holding hands like lovers."

 

. I quickly wiggled out from DooJoon's hold. But his large hand gripped tightly onto mines. I gave him a glare with eyes fill with let-go!-what-are-you-doing?!  carved into his. 

Yoon DooJoon just smiled and winked. I panicked.   

 

  "OMG OPPAA!!! WHO IS THAT??!!!"  

  "NOOOO OPPA IS MINES!!"  

  "NO HE'S MINES!!"  

  "SO OPPA IS GAY??!!!"  

  "OH MY GOD NOO!!"  

  "No! No! No! You guys misunderstood! We're nothing like tha-"

 

Before I could finish what I was going to explain, a pair of lips pressed against mines. Instead of enjoying it, I raged.   

 

  "AAHHH THEY KISSED!!!!"  

  "OH LORD WHAT'S HAPPENING??!!"

 

My eyeballs popped out of its sockets. My arms quickly found its strength and pushed the weight away. And then...   

 

  "AH! H-H-He SLAPPED DOOJOON!!!"

 

I really did not know what just happened. But in front of me stood a celebrity whose head hung low and sort of slanted to the side. I gasped for air. I slapped Yoon DooJoon. What's worse? In front of all these witnesses. 

My throat went completely dry. My hands started to shake by my sides. I couldn't breath. And he still stood there. Doing nothing. Saying nothing. The feeling of scared and lost strangled me. I wanted to apologize or even run away from the crowd. But my body gave out on me. I didn't know what to do or what to think. 

Some people were snapping pictures. Some people were screaming in madness. Some people froze with the hands clasped over their mouths. Some people just silently stood there, judging on their idol, and the person who just slapped him. Then someone harshly yanked my arms back. I turned around as fast as possible, only to tripped. 

But a long pair of arms grabbed a hold of me and pulled me backwards. My body pressed against another.   

 

  "Are you okay?" A well-known voice whispered into my ear.

 

I can feel hot breath against my cheeks. I fisted the shirt of that person and bit my lower lip. My eyes shut tight.   

 

 "Please..." My voice came out hoarse and sore. "Please... Get me away from here..."

 

That was all it took and I felt myself being lifted up. I widened my eyes in surprise and looked up. DooJoon looked down and flashed a smile.   

 

 "Hang onto me." He said.

 

Through confusion but still obeys. I wrapped my arms around his neck. DooJoon was carrying me bridal style and literally, dashed through everyone. Angry screams were hitting the highest notes existed. I closed my eyes and buried my head against DooJoon's chest.  

 

 "I'm sorry, Seung. Sorry if it hurts you." I heard him say. "Though I'm proving to you that I don't need or want anything else but you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAPPY DUH VALENTINE'S DAY~~~

SORRY IF IT'S A SHORT CHAPT. AND KIND OF MISSING AND ALL BUT ENJOY IT ANYWAYS. THERE WILL BE UPDATES TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW ( meaning include this update, it'll be three updates in a row ).

SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT ( or not ).

WELL, REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACKS, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE ( if you enjoy this fic so far... ).

HAPPY VALENTINE'S ONCE AGAIN~

HOPE Y'ALL BEAUTIFUL CREATURES HAVE AN AWESOME VALENTINES BESIDE YOUR LOVE ONES~ >___<