Chapter Seventeen

I Want To Know You

It's been 2 weeks since I've last seen him. 14 days since our first "date"...?

Turns out after I took him home that night, I had to leave Korea for filming. So right after I arrived at my place, the maids and butlers flew into my room and started packing. My manager pushed me back into the car, telling me that the company didn't want to interrupt my free time so they didn't tell me earlier.

And that was that. I went to the airport which was filled with lots of people and screams. Arms were reaching out from every direction. There weren't enough securities. DaeHo-hyung had to throw himself around me to block all these "monsters". 

We made it through after some centuries. My manager was still cursing even when we're seated on the plane. I just sighed and rolled me eyes. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm in the same ship.

After 2 weeks of continuous working hours, we're finally flying back to Korea. The first thing on my mind was HyunSeung. How's he doing? I want to see him. 

I miss him so bad.

My eyes could barely close at night. One reason was because I'm being weight down with loads of work squishing me like a sandwich. Another reason was whenever I close my eyes, HyunSeung would appear.

He dressed in all white. His hair is nicely combed. He looked at me and smiled warmly. 

I just can't stop thinking about him. Whatever I do, his smiling face would flash before my eyes. Wherever I go, he would be there, calmly looking at me with those beautiful eyes he possessed. He never disappeared.   

I've fallen way too deep. Can't pick myself up.

Oh well. I like it when I'm falling.

Especially for him.

All I want is to know him. And to love him more.

 

 

 

 

====================================================================================================================

Author's Note: YO!~~ FIRST OF ALL: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON THAT SUNDAY I PROMISED..... SECOND OF ALL: THIS. IS. LAST. WEEK. CHAPT...... THIRD OF ALL: THIS WEEK CHAPT WILL BE UP TOMORROW... AND LAST BUT NEVER LEAST FOURTH OF ALL: I AM SO SO SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPT. IS EXTREMELY SHORT! But you'll put up with it cause it's DooJoon right...? Yea... Anyways, I'm really going to update Chapter Eighteen tomorrow. TRUST. ME.... -_____- I got too many packages to finish... So, I hope y'all understand.... Thank you~ So, Saturday night is quite chilly so stay warm under your blankets and DO NOT forget to comment.... I LOVE Y'ALL <3 ~~ SWEET DREAMS~~