Chapter Eighteen

I Want To Know You

 "Going back to school on the first day you're back?! You must be crazy!!"

 "Shut it, hyungnim."  

 "I have had enough torture yesterday. And now you're making me dealing with this again?!"  

 "Sorry. I missed a lot of school work."  

 "You don't even need to go to school anyways."  

 "I want to enjoy my high school life before it's over."  

 "Tsk. Admit it. You wanna see your what-so-called "boyfriend"."  

 "He's NOT my boyfriend!" I growled.

As much as I want him to be mines. But reality just had to exist.   

 "One sided lover, yea?"  

 "Hyungnim. Don't get kill."  

 "You were all gloomy and grouchy when the CEO applied you to the school. And now, all happy and excited. Wow. That escalated quickly. You've only been here for three days."

Again for the umpteenth time. I rolled my eyes.   

 "Hey. I'm human, too. I have a beating heart."  

 "For HyunSeung." My manager winked.

When was he THIS talkative? How much I want to throw my backpack in his face. But there's A LOT of people around.  

 "Hurry up and get in already!"  

 "Can't. Too many peo- WAH!"

An arm wrapped around mines. And pulled me towards its owner direction.   

 "KYAHH~~ OPPA~~"

.  

 "Hyungnim!" 

I tried to escape. Unfortunately, God wasn't on my side today. He left me.   

 "EWW! DON'T TOUCH OUR OPPA!! HANDS OFF!!"  

 "OPPA!!"  

 "HYUNGNIM!!" I yelled. 

Next thing I know, the crowd started pushing violently towards me. Hands were grabbing onto the girl that got a hold of me. She released me alright. 

But, like I say, God left me. And DaeHo-hyungnim probably left me, too. 

Many people were shoving and pushing and trying to take a good HD shot of me. I lost balanced when someone pushed someone in front of them, and that person pushed me.  And that was enough to make my legs betrayed me. 

I was on the ground, grabbing on my left ankle, and clenching my teeth. Pain quickly spreads throughout my body.

I felt weak.

My body wilted slowly causing the pain to move rapidly. 

I lost control of my body. Just then, my manager face appeared. He looked like he's panicking. His face was red with anger. He shouted and yelled as he grabbed my arm. I put my arm around his neck for support. DaeHo-hyungnim carefully but quickly move me away from the crowd. 

Screams and shrieks and yells and shouts filled my ears. It's uncomfortable. The pain and all the commotion. 

Why can't they calm down? Why can't they shut up for once? If they are really fans, they won't hurt their idols. And they would calm down and act mature.

I'm tired. My head hurts. My left ankle is dead. 

I close my eyes, trying to block out the outside world.  

 "Hold on! I gotta find the nurse! DooJoon! Don't you give up on me!"

I can hear DaeHo-hyungnim's voice ring clearly in my ear. 

How I wish to not give up just because of this. And at the same time, I was thinking if my decision to be a celebrity was wrong. What was my goal? What am I looking for in the idol world? What I'm doing is right? How did it turn this way? 

It's awry. 

I thought I would feel "loved" this way. 

It's true that I do feel loved. But it's not the "love" I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a kind, warm, innocent love... Why? Because in order to cover up the cold feeling "they" left me with, I need a special warmth and a special someone to break the ice.

I've found that warmth and that special someone. 

Although our meeting was short, I felt it. I felt the heat ran through my body. 

I bit my lower lip. 

I want to see him. 

I want to see him.

I want to see him.

I've hurt myself just to see him. I don't wanna leave without seeing him.   

 "What perfect timing! Where's the nurse?! Hurry!"

My manager was talking to someone? I really can't that person's voice because it's so noisy. 

Suddenly, I felt another arm wrapped around waist.   

"We're almost there. Don't die now."

This voice. 

I opened my eyes and turned to the direction of that foreign aura next to me.

The last person I saw was HyunSeung before everything out.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Author's Note:  ENJOY!~   AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACKS~~!!! BTW: I decided to keep writing in DooJoon's P.O.V. until New Year. So, look forward to seeing more of DooJoon in the future. Well, hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving break.~ AND SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEKEND. Stay warm~~~ BYE-YEOM~ ^____^