Chapter Twenty-Six

I Want To Know You

 "What the is this?!" An angry manager stormed into his discipline's dining room.

The celebrity, who was enjoying his breakfast like any other mornings, looked up.  

 "Watch your language, hyungnim." He sighed.  

 "Yoon DooJoon, you need to explain to me what the flying is this!!"   

 "I don't know." DooJoon shrugged and went back to eating. "What is that?"

The manager slammed thick pages of papers down in front of DooJoon. It was newspapers. Headline reads: "ROOKIE STAR CAUGHT DATING?!" Couple of centimeters below that was a high quality picture printed neatly. The picture showed two people standing on sand at the beach, facing each other, holding each other's hands. It was taken from the side, so DooJoon can easily make out due to his fine features. But the other person was sort of blurry. Brown hair covered most of their face. 

DooJoon stopped eating and picked up the newspaper. He examined the picture for quite a while before a smile plastered on his face.   

 "Why the are you smiling? What is there to ing smile about?!" His manager irritably shouted.  

 "At least HyunSeung's fine." Came the star's reply.  

 "Okay. I really like HyunSeung and I'm happy that you two got together and all." The manager breathed. "BUT I ING HATE HAVING TO DEAL WITH WHOLE BUNCH OF BULL WHEN CHRISTMAS IS IN THREE MORE ING DAYS!!!"   

 "Calm down, DaeHo-hyungnim. Don't scream." DooJoon said.  

 "I can't stay calm, DooJoon-ah. What are you going to do? The company is going crazy. Fans are protesting. The nation is screaming." DaeHo said as he slumped down on the chair that DooJoon's maid had pulled out for the tired and furious man.

DooJoon sighed as he told the maids he was full, although he hasn't even eaten half of the portion. He lost his appetite.  

 "Poor HyunSeung. He's gonna feel all insecure." DaeHo rubbed his face with his hands. 

 "I'm gonna go visit him." DooJoon said as he stood up quickly.  

 "No. You can't."  

 "I want to."  

 "No. Sit down. Now." 

Taken back by his manager's dangerous tone, DooJoon reluctantly sat back down on his seat.

He need to see HyunSeung.

He want to hold the little guy in his arms and tell him everything will be okay.

He need to protect HyunSeung.

 "Why are you kids making everything hard on me?" DaeHo sighed heavily.  

 "I'm sure yesterday, at the beach, I even checked, there were no one there except HyunSeung and I."  

 "Ugh. Sasaengs. ."  

 "Who followed us? Do you know?"  

 "I wish. If I know exactly who the it was, I swear I'll beat the out of them and shove a ing katana up their . They'll be looking so ed up that even their own parents can't recognize them."  

 "... DaeHo-hyungnim... Calm-"  

 "Shut the up. I'm too ing tired right now."  

 "Need some medicine?" Third person entered.

Dr. Oh InSoo appeared at the room's door. Today, he dressed in dark, dark red jeans with a thick, cream colored wool cardigan over a white professional shirt and a black, ed coat covered it all. His hair is nicely done. His face is smooth and white like usual. And of course, thick, black frame glasses.   

 "Hey, InSoo-hyung." DooJoon flashed a smile. "You look nice."  

 "Like always." The doctor winked. "Just done some shopping."  

 "We should go together next time." DooJoon suggested.  

 "Sure." InSoo smiled. "DaeHo-ssi, y'all need some calm pills?"   

 "Thanks. That'll helps a lot." The manager grinned sarcastically.

InSoo rolled his eyes. He still dig into his backpack and pulled out a green bottle. InSoo pushed down the cap and twisted open. He tilted the bottle and shook out a white pill. DooJoon took out his phone and asked for a cup full of water.   

 "Here." InSoo handed DaeHo the pill and DooJoon set the water filled cup next to his manager's elbow. 

DaeHo nodded a "thank you" and quietly took the pill. He gulped down every single drop of liquid inside the cup. DooJoon felt really bad. 

InSoo sighed as he pulled DaeHo out of his seat. He wrapped an arm around the older's thin waist to support him.   

 "I'll take him to a room and let him rest." InSoo said, DooJoon nodded. "You need to go comfort your boyfriend. Am I right?"

DooJoon blushed at the title given to HyunSeung. He can't say that they're dating. Are they? HyunSeung did accepted DooJoon's feelings yesterday....   

 "Take good care of him, hyung. Thank you." DooJoon smiled warmly.

InSoo winked and smiled back. Then, the two disappeared into the hallway. The celebrity ran up to his room and grabbed a random jacket. He ran back downstairs while calling Jay, his driver.   

 "Drive me to HyunSeung's place. You know who and where am talking about, right?" DooJoon closed the car's door and pulled his jacket's hood over his head.   

 "Yes, sir. But isn't it too risky? I mean, I saw the article. Well, everyone saw it. You sure, sir?" Jay buckled his seatbelt.  

 "Really Jay? You, too?" DooJoon frowned.  

 "Alright, alright. I got it." The driver sighed. "He's important to you, huh?"  

 "He's my life, Jay. My. Life." DooJoon smiled as he stares out the window of the car.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ENJOY AND LEAVE COMMENTS~ ^__^ SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEKEND~ I LOVE Y'ALL~~~ XD