Chapter Twenty-Eight

I Want To Know You

Days passed like a dream. And now it's finally Christmas. 

Those last three days, I spent my time cuddling beside DooJoon while randomly watched stuff on that played on TV. DooJoon's projects were included. My teasing never stopped whenever he acts out a cheesy scene or a scene where he got harshly rejected. And he always whined like a cute little kid, saying I'm what-so-called "heartless". I laughed. DooJoon was too adorable for me to handle. 

DooJoon is really all I need. Especially in a situation like this.  DooJoon has been sneaking out of his mansion without anyone noticing, not even DaeHo-hyung can track his discipline's shadow. DooJoon said there's InSoo-hyung to take care of his annoyed manager. Well, his manager did tried his best to quash the press, conferences, reporters, newspapers, in other word, the media. The company is also running around like released hungry beasts to clean up the mess. Everyone is extremely busy when Christmas is right around the corner. It makes me feel bad and uneasy. They can't happily spends time with their love ones just because of... Me.... It's really not fair how I'm lying next to my love one while DaeHo-hyung, InSoo-hyung and DooJoon's label agency are frantically keeping the nation calm. It's uncomfortable. 

I think this whole mess is really is my fault. Why can't I do a damn thing about it?! No matter how much I wanted to..  

"It's not your fault, so stop thinking about it." Is what DooJoon always say with an easing smile pasted on his face. But I know there's something more underneath that easy smile. 

Though despite DooJoon's words, I'm still feeling bad and somewhat insecure. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, I always climb back into DooJoon's embrace and let his existence take me away from the brutal reality. 

 

 

 

---  

 

 

 

 "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY SEUNG!" The actor screamed as soon as I opened the door.  

 "Shut up! You're too loud!" I covered his mouth out of reflex. 

He placed his hand over mines and quickly pushed his way in, locking the door tightly behind him. He pulled my hand away from his mouth, though still holding it firmly.  

 "Sorry." DooJoon grinned cheekily. "I'm just excited."   

 "That's not an excuse. What if people heard you?" I sighed.

DooJoon pouted. I scoffed. We walked together, hand in hand, to the kitchen. DooJoon let go of my hand and settled down on a chair of my small dining table. Meanwhile, I headed over to the fridge, pulling out some breakfast ingredients and began cooking a decent meal for both of us.  

 "Hmm. Christmas breakfast!" DooJoon cheered as I placed a plate of scrambled eggs, grilled bacons, fried sausages and freshly baked breads down in front of him.  

 "You didn't eat yet, right?" I also sat down and fixed an identical plate to DooJoon's.  

 "Nope. Last night, I dreamed of eating breakfast made by my love. So, I got a good feeling that my Seung will make a great meal out of love for me!" DooJoon beamed as he stuffed pieces of bread in his mouth.

I looked down and felt my cheeks turned fifty shades darker than red. He noticed and chuckled softly. I kicked his feet under the table. DooJoon let out a yelp. I rolled my eyes. We continued our meal while sometimes exchanging shy glances and soft smiles. 

 "It's so good~ Seung, you're the best~" The idiot across from me clapped his hands together and smiled sweetly at me.   

 "Thanks. Now go wash dishes for me, yea?" I stood up and exited the kitchen.

I went to my room and made myself comfortable on my bed. DooJoon joined me moments later. I rolled over to his side and snuggled closer to him.  

 "Hey, Seung." DooJoon called as he placed one arm under my head and the other around my waist.  

 "Hm?" I hummed.  

 "Let's go on a date."   

 "What? A-A date?" I looked up at him. "Are you serious?  

 "Uh-huh. A date. And I'm dead serious."   

 "No." I sat up.  

 "Wha-What? Why?" DooJoon also sat up.  

 "You're crazy." I breathed. "You can't go out. You're gonna get your caught. And worse, with me."

I know it sounded harsh, but it's true. What if something like that happens? What would we do?  

 "I already planned out everything. It will be alright." DooJoon set his hand on top of mines and gave it a light squeeze.   

 "I don't want to risk this, DooJoon. I mean as much as I want to be with you, but I can't do that." I shifted eyes to his. "Both of us are going to be-"

Next thing I know, DooJoon's lips were pressed against mines. I sighed mentally.   

 "It's Christmas." DooJoon smiled as he pulled away. "And you're supposed to spend it with someone you love."

I bit the inside of my cheek. He's right. But still.  

 "And I want to spend it with you, HyunSeung-ah. So please? This once. Please?" He begged.

I let out a sigh of defeat. I can't win over him. He smiled cheerfully and pulled me in for a hug.   

 "Thank you. Now go grab a jacket or something. It's cold outside."

I nodded as he releases me. 

Apparently, I decided to just change into a completely new outfit since we're going on a date anyways.. Gotta look good.   

 "Wow. You look fine~" DooJoon cooed.

I blushed and playfully hit his arm. He faked a "ow" and pouted. I scoffed and locked the door while we were standing outside. Then, I notice something.

 "Where are your hat and sunglasses?" I asked.  

 "Huh?" He tilted his head.  

 "Where are your disguises?" I moved my index finger up and down the celebrity's face.

DooJoon had realized what I meant. Instead of answering my question, he grinned widely and intertwined our fingers together.  

 "Hey! Answer me!" I looked at him, confused.

DooJoon leaned down and pecked my lips. My eyes widened. What the hell is going on?  

 "Shh." He placed his index finger on his lips and winked. 

Wait. WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: HELLO Y'ALL~ I would like to make some annoucements... Um... This story will end pretty soon since I have already planned everything and decided that this is really going to put everything into an end.... Yea.... So, hopefully you guys cheerish and enjoy every single bits of everything before you'll regret it.. ( no.. ) And um.. I will try to get in as much updates as possible for the couple of the last chapters because I'm currently working on another project and I finally got some free time in hands. Well, I just wanna give y'all heads up so you beauties won't panic and faint when that happenes. ( no..)

I would like to give thanks and love to all my readers and subscirbers. I love you guys so much and I am extremely grateful and happy. Thank you so much for sticking with me til' the very end. ( not yet.. ) And I'll continue to work hard for you precious angels. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE I LOVE YOU~!

Lastly, remember to always leave comments, upvote, subscribe and enjoy~

P.S. : PUBLIC CHRISTMAS DATE NEXT CHAPTER~~ WOOOOHHOOO~~~