Chapter Twenty-Five

I Want To Know You

 "You're crazy! What if someone recognizes you?!" I shout-whispered across the table.  

 "Yes. I'm crazy. In fact, I'm freaking insane because someone ditched me." The guy on the other side of the table scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. He's still at it. He's still mad.  

 "I got it. It's my fault." I sighed. "But why are we here in this fancy place?"  

 "I don't know."

The interior of this restaurant is far too damn elegant for me and my poor self. Walls covered in maroon and gold lace smoothly topped. Round tables covered by beige sheets with high-class polished wooden chairs. The menu was just mind-blown. 

I felt uncomfortable coming to this kind of place that I've never stepped in before. Especially with DooJoon. Not just any DooJoon. But Yoon DooJoon. The star. The celebrity. 

Ha. Life is playing hard.   

 "I really hate having to wear sunglasses and hat while eating."

I looked up from the plate of something that looks like food. DooJoon was playing around the noodles with a silver fork. He has a cap that covers most of his face and thick, black sunglasses. He doesn't really look like a celebrity from afar. But then up close, his defined complex totally stands out. 

Hate to admit.. I'm a bit worry.  

 "You can't be recognize. That's your fault for being famous." I said.  

 "You barely know anything." He groaned.   

 "And why should I know everything?"  

 "Because.. You're supposed to."  

 "Pardon me?"  

 "Eat your food, Seung. It'll get cold."   

 "What did you just call-"  

 "Don't question it." DooJoon slightly pulled his sunglasses down and winked, then returned it back to its previous place.

Auto reaction, I fixed my eyes on the plate with my cheeks all pinkish. Or what I think was the color.

Quietly, I picked up the utensils and began eating. Expected from a expensive place. The. Food. Was. Heaven. The taste melts perfectly in my mouth. Precious.   

 "You like it?"    

 "Mmhh..." 

I furiously nodded my head to DooJoon's question. He just smiled and sort of.. Chuckled? I don't know. But either way, I feel heat creeping up my face.   

 "You're cute." 

God. Have mercy. Please.

My hands quickly moves and stuffed my mouth with food.   

 "Slow down. You're gonna die if you eat like that." 

I did slowed down a bit... A bit. Because I didn't want to die.  

 "You're beautiful, Seung-ah. Even when you're eating." 

I froze. This guy. Right now, I have the urge to look at him in the eye and tell him to shut up and let me eat. Though it'll be awkward. It's not like I can see his eyes either. They're covered.   

 "I can stare at you all day and never will be tired of it."

I paused. My heart literally stopped beating for a second.  

 "Shut up." I muttered quietly. "Don't make me fall for you more than I already have."

 

 

 

 

- - -

 

 

 

 

We're walking side-by-side at the shore. Ocean. Beach. I don't know. I at defying these things. Probably because my lazy always stay home and cuddle with my blanket and laptop.

Anyways, so, we're just strolling, in silence. I'm dying to talk. But there's nothing to talk about. Like. Nothing.

Yea... I was just enjoying the view of the blue waves washes over the sand and backed to the sea, carrying the sand with it. Erosion. Ha. Smart . 

It's nice though. The sounds of waves crashing on shore. The beautiful scenery. The relaxing, smoothing atmosphere. 

Truly, this is probably the place I like the most out of all the places DooJoon been dragging me to this whole day. I mean, it was fun, but I'm really tired, so going somewhere peaceful would be the best. I closed my eyes and inhaled the air softly. Smells of the freshness.   

 "So.. How you like our date?" DooJoon broke the stillness.  

 "D-Date?"   

 "Yea. Date. I told you before didn't I?"  

 "Well, uh... I had fun today... Thank you.." I replied. "And I'm really sorry..."  

 "Ugh. You just have to bring that up." DooJoon frowned. "Since it's brought up, why did you ditch me?"

We stopped walking. DooJoon turned to me. I looked at him.  

 "......"  

 "Why did you left me waiting for you?"  

 "...... I..."  

 "More importantly, how long are you going to run away?"  

My eyes popped out of its sockets. Running away?   

 "I wasn't running away!" I snapped.

Why did I snapped? Because I know it's the truth. I am running away.  

 "If you're not running away, then you should have came back for me." His voice became harsh. "If you're not running away, then you should have accept my feelings. If you... If.. You.. Didn't ran away.. We would be together.."

I couldn't see anything. His face was all covered up. And right now, I really wanted to see his face. To make sure if he really was crying. 

His voice was shaky and his lips were trembling.   

 "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you and everything. But you know we're not meant for each other. And... And I don't deserve you..." My voice was shaky as well.

I'm stopping all the tears from leaking from the corners of my eyes.  

 "I told you. I don't care. You're all I need. I can throw everything away for you, HyunSeung." He softly grabbed both of my hands. "I realized it's impossible to live without seeing you for just one day. And I know it's not possible to live without you. I'll won't be able to take it."

His hands were warm. Very warm. Warm enough for all the tears I tried to controlled to break out. Next thing I know, I was sobbing while gripping onto DooJoon's warm hands tightly. 

I need him, too.

I don't want to live in a world without him. Without Yoon DooJoon. It scares me.   

 "Don't leave me, HyunSeung." He whispered. "Please, don't leave me."

The sun was setting behind DooJoon's back. And I swear. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. DooJoon standing in front of a sunset. Gorgeous. 

I bit my lower lip and bobbed my head up and down with eyes closed. 

I decided. I don't wanna keep on running away like a coward. It'll be more painful.   

 "I won't leave you. Ever again. I promise, DooJoon-ah." I told him.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a flash and click. Of a camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************

Author's Note: EYY YOO WUT SAP! Hope y'all enjoyed that. Yea.. They're finally together... Or are they? Hint: That two sentences I added at the end.... Pay close attention people.. >:D *evil smile* Anyways.... This week will be somewhat a little special (?). DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!! OOOUUUUU WHHHATTT OMMGGG!!! Yea.. So look forward to the "drama" <---- ( hint hint ). Okay, stay warm and cozy... And I'll be back~ ( 2PM YEA XD ) [ OMG see what I did there.. sorry.. ]