Chapter Fourteen

I Want To Know You

I walked back and forth in front of the mirror. I. Have. To. Look. Perfect. I stopped and took a REALLY good look at myself. A handsome guy stared back. The guy ran his fingers through his hair. I smiled. Damn, I'm hot.

 "Oh, lookin' good today. What's up?"

 "HOLY ! YOU SCARED ME!"

My manager walked in.

 "Seriously! Learn how to knock!"

 "My bad."

I rolled my eyes and return admiring myself.

 "You look...."

 "What? What about my looks? I look good, right?! Do I look ugly?" Questions shot out of my mouth.

I. Have. To. Look. Perfect.

 "Woah. Calm down. You just look different than usual."

 "How?"

 "More dashing and flashing... I guess...?"

 "So, I look good?"

 "Yep. What's up? Going somewhere, Master Yoon?"

 "Well... It's not a date or anything like that.... Just hanging out..."

 "Oh God! With who? You do know you can't be out in public."

 "I know. But he asked me. And I don't want to reject... It's mean.." I sighed heavily.

Truth is. WHO THE HELL WOULD REJECT?! HyunSeung freaking asked me out! Welll, not really. He was just asking if I'm free on the weekends.... That's "asking out", right....?

 "Hmm... Let me guess, HyunSeung?" DaeHo-hyung grinned.

 "..... Yea...." I shyly looked down at my foot.

 "You said you "didn't wanted" to reject him?"

 "... Umm...."

 "More like, you're "desperately wanted" him to ask you out."

 "What the...."

 "Well, be careful. Don't get recognized or it'll be lots of troubles." DaeHo-hyung patted my head.

I nodded.

 "One more thing, put on some sunglasses or something."

I rolled my eyes and headed over to my mini closet. I swung the door open. My eyes scanned through all of my sunglasses carefully. I. Have. To. Look. Perfect. I grabbed the most expensive one I've got.

 "So picky." My manager leaned his back against the light blue wall of my room.

 "Looks good?" I asked.

DaeHo-hyung looked at me. He moved his head up. And down. And nodded. I grinned.

 "I'm fabulous." I said as I stepped out of my room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 "Stop. I'll get off here."

 "But, sir, we're not there yet."

 "Thanks, Jay. I'll just walk from here."

 "Sir,-"

 "Bye."

I opened the car's door and jumped out. I'm going to walk. It took me quite awhile to reach the "appointed" spot. It also took me awhile to recognize the person that was standing 10ft away from me was HyunSeung. He had on a long-sleeve red and white stripes t-shirt. Wrapped around his neck was a black wool scarf. His hair was perfectly combed to the side. He was leaning against a pole, hands in his dark blue jeans' pockets. Wow. It's like he walked out from a picture. Beautiful. It's my first time seeing him wearing regular clothes. Duh. Cause we only see each other at school. But whatever he wears fits him. Even a boring uniform "shines" if worn by him.

 "Doo- I mean Danny-ah!" HyunSeung waved.

Looks like he spotted me while he was turning his head. At first, it caught me off guard. Danny? I thought. Who the hell is Danny? Then, it hit me. I was exposed to the world. And HyunSeung was helping me out. I played along. Wait, no. I "acted" along. Get it? I'm an actor and... Nevermind. Anyways, I ran to his side.

 "Hey." I greeted coolly.

 "You sure took a long time to look like "that"." He pointed his finger at me.

. I don't look perfect?! NOOO!!!

 "Just kidding. You look cool." HyunSeung lightly hit my arm and chuckled.

 "Thank, God." I sighed in relief.

HyunSeung smiled. He suddenly leaned closer to me.

 "Hey. You're going by "Danny" today, okay?" He whispered in my ear.

 "Okay. And thanks for covering me up."

My heart was pounding like crazy! My feels~~~ Oh my God~~~ So overwhelming~~~

 "Alright! Let's go, Danny!" HyunSeung clapped his hands together cheerfully.

 "Where to?"

 "Hey. Don't worry. I was the one that asked you, so today's my treat. But then you might have to put in some budgets... Cause y'all know... I'm not that rich." He scratched his head.

 "I'll pay for everything. Going on a date with you is enough for me." I teased.

Did I just say "date"? ..... Yep, I did. Let me smack my face.

 "Date?! What?!" HyunSeung look flustered.

His face turned red. Not from the chilly wind that's blowing at us. ADORABLENESS ALL OVER!!!

 "It's not a date? How disappointing." I pout.

 "Fine. Whatever. Anyways, let's stop by my part-time job first."

 "Part-time job?"

 "Yea. Let's drink some warm morning tea or something. And while we're there, I'll pick up my check."

 "No. I'll be paying!"

 "Stop being such a kid and let me take responsibility!"

 "But I'll fe-"

 "I don't care how you feel. Shut it or I'll scream out your REAL name." He threatened.

 "I am so sorry, sir." I bowed, knowing my danger.

 "Good. Now, again, let's go, Danny." HyunSeung grabbed my arm.

Electricity flows everywhere in my body. I bit my lower lip. We're on a date. That happy thought filled my head. I'm ready to enjoy this precious Saturday.

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note: Hey there my fellow readers! Hope y'all have an awesome Halloween! Cause mines was horrible.... Anyways, say "goodbye" to DooJoon now. Why? Because starting from next chapt. HyunSeung will be back with his thoughts. Well, don't y'all worry. DooJoon will make a comeback when Thanksgiving is at the corner. I know you all missed HyunSeung........... Well, aniticipate. Enjoy this chapt. Leave comments. Stay healthy. AND I LOVE YOU ALL~~~ BYE-YEOM~~~ SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEKEND~~~