Chapter Fifteen

I Want To Know You

 "Thank you, boss. I'm sorry, again."

 "That's okay. You worked all the time. Now is the time for you to enjoy yourself. I see you going on a date, huh?"

 "No! I-It's not like that! Just friends hanging out...."

 "With Yoon DooJoon. Y'all lucky." My boss glued his eyes on out table near the window.

 "W-What? That's Danny."

 "My daughter's a HUGE fan. He disguised himself pretty good. Though y'all know, them sasaeng fans, or stalkers, they'll recognize right away. Be careful, kiddo. His fans are scary."

 "Um... Thank you, boss. I'll take your words of wise."

 "Well, happy date!"

 "I told you it's not like that!"

The middle-aged guy just smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked back to our table. I didn't expect anyone to recognize him... But then, doesn't matter what angle, people will know it's Yoon DooJoon. He's too bright and abnormal in the crowd.

 "Why are you so stubborn? I told you I'll treat. And you should be grateful and acceptance like others will be. By the way, this coffee is good." DooJoon "coolly" set the glass cup of black coffee down.

 "Well, sorry to disappoint you. I'm different. I'm not like other people, so don't be going comparing me to them." I sat down.

 "Fine."

 "Today is my responsibility. You can do what you want when my wallet is completely clean."

 "Not bad." He nodded.

I sighed. Today is really going to be a LONG day. Who knows I won't have a single bill left in my wallet when an hour passes. Ugh. That's horrible. I don't even want to imagine it. What worse is.... Where am I supposed to take him? I didn't plan all this! ARGH!!! Why did I ask when I don't even know what we're going to do?!....... I asked because I thought the weekends are long and he won't have anything to do and he'll be bored and..... Lonely...... I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO EITHER SO..... Yea.....

 "Looks like someone came unprepared." DooJoon's voice invaded my thoughts.

 "N-No. It's ju-"

 "You don't know where to take me."

 "............... Well, I don't have experiences in these kind of stuff. I always stays inside or go to work."

 "Is that so? So, it's your first time?"

 "Yea.... I guess....?"

 "We can stay here, in this cafe, for as long as you want. I'll wait."

I bit my lower lip. I feel bad. Seriously, I've never done this before. First reason, I got no friends. Second reason, I'm an indoor person. Third reason, I'm lazy. In other words, all these reasons lead to........ I have no idea what's the outside world is like.

 "HyunSeung! It's been a long time!"

I turned around, looking at the person that called my name. My eyes widened. It's her. It's really her!

 "Noona!" I stood up from my seat.

 "Gosh! You've grown!" She patted my head.

I smiled. I really missed her.

 "Oppa!"

I looked down.

 "Hana! How you doing?" I kneeled down to the cute little girl.

 "Good! Hana turned 8! Oppa say that Hana can be your girlfriend when Hana is older!" Little Hana's sparkled.

 "Ehem... Excuse me." DooJoon broke out.

This guy has bad timing.

 "Oh~ Who's this young gentlemen? I'm YoungHee." YoungHee-noona flashed a smile.

 "I'm Danny. HyunSeung's.... Friend." DooJoon politely bowed.

 "Oh my~ You're even more handsome in real life, DooJoon-ssi."

I gasped. DooJoon froze. How did she....?

 "Got yourself a BIG fish, HyunSeung-yah?" Noona chuckled at my shocked face.

 "N-No. He goes to my school." I nervously smiled.

That's two person.

 "Can you please keep this a secret?" DooJoon asked.

 "Sure thing. Treat me some tea, first." YoungHee-noona grinned.

 "Okay!" I nodded.

Hana sat down next to her mom.

 "May I take your order?" I smiled.

 "I'll have a milk coffee, please." YoungHee-noona kindly smiled.

 "I want strawberry bubble tea!" Hana clapped her small hands together.

 "Right! Please be patient for 5 minutes." I turned around and dashed to the cashier.

Exactly 5 minutes later, I return with two drinks in my hands. I sat down and handed the two ladies their drinks.

 "So, Danny-ssi, you probably wondering who the hell am I, huh?" YoungHee-noona took a sip of her coffee.

 "No, ma'am. I can see you're an acquaintance of HyunSeung." DooJoon smiled.

 "I used to be this kid's neighbor until he decided to move and live on his own."

 "............"

 "I was so worried. But now, it looks like he has someone to lean on."

 "Pardon me?"

 "Stop it, noona." I sighed.

 "I'll take good care of him." DooJoon softly said.

I looked at him. Speechless. Did he just say that? My throat went dry. My pulse increases. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. Take care of me?

 "I hope you do so. Well, it's time we gotta go. Come on, Hana." YoungHee-noona smiled.

 "Okay Mommy! Bye Danny-oppa! Bye HyunSeung-oppa!" Hana hugged me tightly.

 "Uh.. Bye noona! Bye Hana!" I snapped out of it.

DooJoon stood up and bowed before flashing a sweet smile.

 "Today's weather is not bad. Go on a walk or go to the mall is perfect." Noona winked before she took her daughter's hand.

She's helping me. Thanks a lot, noona! I waved.

 "I'll see both of y'all again. Definitely." YoungHee-noona and Hana walked out of the cafe.

I turned to DooJoon. He already sat down. His eyes towards the window. I frowned. I'll make the first move. I move towards him and grabbed his arm.

 "Stand up. I know where to take you now." I smiled.

 "Finally." DooJoon smiled back.

For some reason my heart began beating really fast. And I can feel my cheeks burning. I quickly raced to the cashier and pay for our drinks. I slowly walked back to him, buying time for my face to return back to its original color.

 "Hurry up! I'm losing my patience." DooJoon growled.

 "Doo- Danny, shut up!" I glared.

 "Where are we going, Mr. Jang?"

 "Somewhere. Come on. Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

####################################################################################################################

  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

 

Author's Note: Okay... That didn't get ANYWHERE AT ALL! =_______________=

                        Well, hope y'all enjoy it..............................

                         See y'all next weekend.

                         Stay strong.

                         Stay healthy.

                         Leave comments.

                         And ba-bai~~~