Chapter 9

The Stubborn You

“Noona, why I have to wear a skirt?” Absentmindedly Suga complained as he pointed his bottom outfit to Yura. He just came out of changing room. He wore a long sleeve black t-shirt and black pants inside black skirt-look-alike. The other members bursted into laughter. Jungkook even had to sit down holding his stomach that hurt of laugh. Suga pouted to Yura pleading to change his outfit. Yura remined silent as she gave him don’t-ever-complain look. Suga frowned as a coordi led him to sit in front of a mirror to put make up on him.

Bangtan Boys were preparing for their music video filming. The dressing room was so crowded. Stylists, coordies, the members, and Yura were there, busy with the preparation. The other managers, Jinyoung and Jonghoon, were in filming location outside dressing room.

Yura walked around the room to make sure that everything was alright. Then she sat down on a chair. She didn’t feel well. She had no time to sleep last night and some nights before. She had a lot of things to do, her work as Bangtan Boys manager, sometimes helped another group performance if she was asked, her mother’s calls about her father that kept bothering her thought, and her thesis. Ms. Ahn kept make her busy even though she knew that Yura had work already.

Yura took a sip of her canned coffee. She didn’t count how much coffee she drank. Since she couldn’t eat properly because of her activity, she just drank coffee, ate a piece of bread, or just a glass of milk. Sometimes she just drank a plain mineral water. Unhealthy, but she had no choice. No choice, that was she thought. Headache, no energy, pale. That’s why she had to took a rest occasionally. She just hoped no one noticed her lazy behavior today. Well, she tried her best but her body kept fighting back.

And Yura’s hope was unanswered. Jin, like usual, kept a glance at her. Like the other day, he noticed Yura’s weird behavior. She was cold, she was silent, but she was a hard working person. And today she was not her. Jin couldn’t help but worried. But he couldn’t do anything. He had to focus to today’s filming. It was the beginning of his debut, Bangtan Boys debut. He shouldn’t make a mess. That’s why he tried his best to pushed the thought about Yura aside, deep behind his skull.

 

***

 

keojinmariya you such a liar

See me see me ya neon wiiseonjaya

waeh jakku ttan gi-reul karae ya neona jarhae

jebal kangyohajin marajwo

(La la la la la) ni kkumi mwoni ni kkumi mwoni mwoni

(La la la la la) kojag ikeoni kojag ikeoni geoni

To all the youth without dreams.

 

“Okay guys. Good job. Thank you,” The director shouted at the end of the last filming. Everyone clapped at the good job of the boys and the staffs. The boys didn’t rest immediately. They reviewed the videos that had been taken while wiping their sweats.

“You can change your clothes now and go home. We’re done for today. Don’t forget tomorrow for your jacket photoshoot come early to office. We’ll go together to studio,” Jonghoon informed the boys.

“And now we’ll go home by our self?” Jimin asked unbelieved.

“Unfortunately yes. Jin, you can drive, right?” Jonghoon tossed the Bangtan Boys van key to Jin. Jin caught it. “Jinyoung and I have to discuss another things first,” Jonghoon continued.

“O okay,” Jin replied doubtly. He and the rest of the boys walked to the dressing room to change their clothes.

“Oh, Jin!” Jonghoon yelled made Jin turned back.

“Yes?”

“When you’re done, ask Yura if she is done too so you can ride her home. I feel bad if I let her go home alone this late,” He requested.

Jin checked the time on computer screen near him. 10 pm. “Okay, hyung.” Jin entered dressing room. Rapmon had changed his clothes to more comfortable casual clothes. Suga and J-Hope removed their accessories, helped by tqo coordies. V and Jungkook removed their make up. Jimin wasn’t there and he be he was in changing room.

“Come here. Take off your accessories,” a coordi called Jin. He walked towards her.

“Do you know where’s Yura?” He asked once he noticed Yura wasn’t there.

“I think she said she went to restroom five minutes ago. Here your bag and your change clothes,” The coordi girl gave him his bag. Jin entered changing room right after Jimin exited. He changed for some minutes. When he exited and started cleaning his make up he still couldn’t find Yura. Where is she?

The coordies and stylists that stayed until the filming ended went home one by one. Now who left in the dressing room were the boys. Jin still didn’t see Yura since they ended filming.

“Guys, you go to van first. I have to search Yura first,” Jin gave the van key to J-Hope.

“Why you have to search for Yura noona? You miss your princess already?” Jungkook teased. Jin just scoffed. “Jonghoon hyung asked me to ride her home. So, be a good boys, wait for me inside the van.”

“Okay,” They chorused.

Jin started searching for Yura. The coordi said she was in restroom. For that long? However he still checked to ladies room. Once he was in front of the door, he hesitated. It was ladies room. How could he check inside? He walked back and forth. He wanted to ask someone to check for him but no one around. Finally he decided entered the room by himself. And the view inside made his heart stopped beating temporarily. Yura slumped in a corner. Her eyes hardly opened. Her breath was heavy just like she struggled to do it. He could say Yura was hald conscious.

Jin didn’t waste time to hurried over her. He noticed that she just brought her handbag beside her. He took his phone and called V.

“Taehyung, please go back to dressing room. Take Yura’s hang bags with you,” Jin ordered.

“Why…”

“Don’t ask anything. Just do it,” Jin snapped then hung up right away. He carried Yura bridal style. His left hand held Yura’s back. His right hand held Yura’s leg and her handbag. He headed to parking lot half running. He felt Yura lost of consciousness on his hands.

Jin arrived at their van at the same time with V. The boys  automaticaly opened the van back door widely and scooted aside to give enough room for Yura.

“Wowowo, hyung. What happen?” Rapmon asked as he help Jin putted Yura down.

“I don’t know. Just bring her home. Get in,” He said. Jin entered driver seat. They boys located their self as comfortable as they could.

“Home? Where?” Suga asked dumbfounded.

“Our dorm.” Jin drove the van away to their dorm.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

well, firstly I wanna say sorry. I'm lacked of ideas here. I have the whole story main plot but for the idea for each chapter, I'm lacked. but still I tried as best as I can.

hope you enjoy it. ^^