Chapter 17

The Stubborn You

“Wow, what a georgous woman here. What are you doing here alone, sweety?” A rough voice came closer from the dark. Yura’s face paled right away. Unconciously she stepped back, avoided that stranger. There just one street lamp above Yura and another lamp was far from where she was. Once the man seemed below the lamp Yura could see him more clearly.

He was in about his thirtys. He had thick beard and whiskers on his face. His eyes was fierce, looked right at Yura. His facce was a bit redden, showed that he was drunk. His body much taller than Yura and had fat here and there. His body was not built up but strong enough just to scare Yura.

Yura gulped. She wanted to run away but she couldn’t find her feet to step. She wanted to scream for help but she couldn’t find her voice in . She wanted to attack that man before he attacked her but she knew she would lose patheticaly. She just kept backed away until her back met a wall. She was trapped.

“Don’t...” She hissed. That man still walked closer to her. Her body trembling. Than man just smirked at her. As he was closer to Yura, she could smell alcohol from his breath. “Don’t come. Get away,” She shooed with her low voice that barely could she find.

“Relaz, pretty. Let’s just have fn before going home,” Yura’s body trembling even harder as the man put his hands on her shoulder. Her eyes started teary when he rubbed her cheeks softly.

“Go,” Yura managed to hissed at him but it didn’t budge him even a bit. He pinned Yura on the wall. His hand managed to reach Yura’s side. Yura’s tears fell. She closed her eyes frantically. She could fell his breath near her face. Her cry became gravier. Her body felt numb like she couldn’t felt anything else but fear.

BUG!

 

***

 

Jin walked with a little jump. His lips hummed a melody. Sometimes he even moved his body to creat a random-failed-dance. Yura’s bags was swanging on his right hand. When he passed a dark alley, he saw a man cornered a girl below a street lamp. He wanted to use another way. He didn’t want to deal with a drunken man. But he wasn’t bear to let that girl. He walked closer as inaudible as possible. As near they are, Jin frowned. He noticed that girl was Yura.

Jin didn’t wait for a few seconds. He dropped Yura’s bags and run towards them. He pulled the man by his collar and punched him right on his face. That man was heavy but Jin’s punch was strong enough to make him fall on his . He tried to stood up and attacked Jin back. But his half-concious self made him bewildered. Jin took the chance to punch him again and again until he couldn’t stood up and just lied unconciously on the street.

Jin turned his head to Yura and his heart’s broken. Yura sat down leaned on the wall. She cried. Her arms hugged her self as if there’d be someone attacked her. Jin walked towards her and tried to reach her. As his hand touched her arm, she flinched.

“Don’t. Go away,” Yura hissed. Jinn’s heart clenched. She absolutely didn’t recognize him.

“Yura, it’s me. Jin,” He whispered. Yura still sobbed.

“Go away. Please,” She almost yelled at him. Jin encouraged him self. He reach his hand to lift Yura’s chin so she faced him. He saw fear in her eyes.

“It’s me. Jin. You’re okay now,” He whispered with his soft voice. Suddenly Yura hugged him tightly as if her life depended on him. She cried on his shoulder.

“Jin, I’m scared,” She mumbled in her tears. Jin her hair.

“It’s okay now. I’ll walk you home.” Jin helped Yura stood on her heels. He took Yura’s bags that he had carried from his dorm and Yura’s handbag that had been dropped accidentaly from her grip when the man her. He led Yura to her apartement with his arm embrace Yura by her side. Her body still trembling slightly. Her tears didn’t stop flooding her face in silent.

“Enter your apartement password,” Jin said to Yura as they arrived on her apartement. She reached her trembling hand to press the buttons beside her apartement door difficultly. It took a minute before the door opened. Jin led her enter her apartement. He sat Yura down on the couch and put her bags beside her. “I’ll go now. Take shower then sleep right away,” He said as he his heel.

Suddenly he felt the hem of his shirt being pulled. He saw behind him, Yura grabbed his shirt. “Don’t go,” She whispered. Jin sighed.

“I have to go home too,” He said softly.

“I’m scared,” Yura mumbled. Jin knew she was scared as hell then thought that sleep over here just a night wasn’t a sin.

“Okay. Now go wash your self. I’ll be right here,” He took his phone from his pocket to inform the other boys that he wouldn’t go home as he sat down on the couch. Yura looked at him doubtfully.

“Are you sure you’ll stay?” She asked.

“Yes. Don’t worry. You’ll be okay,” He nodded. Yura stood up and headed to her bedroom then bathroom to wash up.

Jin was watching television when Yura exited bathroom. He gave her a soft smile. “Better now, right?” Yura just nodded in respond. She entered her bedroom then came to lounge room again while holding a blanket.

“May I... sleep here... with you?” She asked shyly. Her gaze was on the floor. Jin chuckled at her behaviour.

“Of course. It’s your house. How can I say no? But is that okay with you? your neck will be hurt tomorrow morning if you sleep here,” He advised. Yura looked hesitate a bit.

“But I’m afraid to sleep alone,” She muttered. Jin sighed then moved to another couch, a smaller couch.

“You sleep there. I’ll sleep here,” He pointed at the longest couch he left.

“But you....”

“No but. Now sleep. It’s late,” Jin positioned him self to the most comfortable positionn he could get as Yura lied down on another couch. Not long after Jin heard a deep breath. Yura had fallen asleep. Tonight Jin had seen another side of Yura. Her fragile, scared, and weak self. “Good night,Min Yura,” He whispered before closed his eyes.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

aigoo I started this chap wo days ago but managed to finish it just now ToT

I was too tired to finish it on Thursday, and yesterday I have sudden indigestion. the final result of this chap didn't fit my hope in the begining too ToT.

however thanks for keep reading it~~~