Chapter 16

The Stubborn You

It was another day when Bangtan Boys had to perform in a music program. Yura, along with other managers, watched their performance on monitor in dressing room. Their attention was focused on the boys performance when a phone ring snapped them. Yura noticed that it was her phone in her bag. She reached for it and her lips curved upward slightly at the name on the screen.

“I’ll just take the call outside,” She mumbled to Jinyoung and Jonghoon before exited the room to search a quiet place to have a call.

“Mom,” She squealed in low voice once she was in an empty ladies restroom.

“Yura, your dad...” At the mention of her dad made Yura frowned. She could heard worried over her mom’s voice.

“What’s wrong with that man, mom?” Yura asked reluctantly. She didn’t want to hear anything about that man.

“He was collapsed this morning. Doctor said there’s something wrong with his heart. I just couldn’t get what he said in detail. He haven’t woken up yet. Please, come home,” Her mom pleaded. Yura hated when her mom become like this, begging for her, weaked because of that man.

“You know hat I’ll say no, right?” Yura said coldly. She didn’t mean to be rude to her beloved mom but the older woman was too naive about her husband for Yura’s liking.

“He’s still your dad. He need you...”

“NO! HE IS NOT! NOT ANYMORE!” Yura roared absentmindedly. She realized she just screamed to her mom so she took a deep breath to calm her self. “Mom, please...” She sighed.

“Yura, listen to me. Just this time please forgive him. His condition is the worst now,” Once again her mom pleaded.

“How can I forgive him when he almost burried my dream? How can I forgive him when he openly cheated on you, Mom? How can I forgive him for hurting you? How?” Yura’s voice was shaking now. She tried her best to hold her tears.

“Yura,” Her mom called her softly, lovingly. It made Yura want to cry even harder. “Even though he was wrong I know he had reason for all he’d done. I’ve forgiven him. You have to,” The older woman softly advised.

“Mom, I can’t. You’re too loving him to keep being mad at him. You’re to kind for not forgive him. But do you know how I’m feeling, Mom?” Finally the first tear escape from Yura’s eyes. She leaned on the wall, afraid she would fall down.

“Don’ hold a grudge, especially for your own father. Please come home. He waits for you. we wait for you,” Her mom said before she hung up left Yura sobbing in her cry.

 

***

 

“Good job, guys. So it left next weeks performance for your debut promotion,” Jonghoon exclaimed. The others clapped as Bangtan Boys bowed thankfully. “Go change then I’ll drive you home,” He continued. The boys began spreading their own stuffs to get change. That’s when Jin noticed someone’s missing.

“Hyung, where is Yura?” He asked to Jonghoon softly so the others wouldn’t hear him.

Jonghoon looked around then shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. She was like taking a phone call and went outside,” He checked his watch then frowned. “Well, strangely she has gone for twenty minutes.”

“That long? I will search her,” Jin said as he turned to exit the room.

“Jin!” Jonghoon called. Jin turned his head to Jonghoon. “Just go change I will search her.” Just when Jonghoon wanted to open the door, it was opened from outside and Yura came. Her head hanging loosely just like no energy to put it  properly. Her gaze was on the floor. Jin noticed her gloomy aura and walked towards her.

“Yura, something’s wrong?” Jin placed his hand on Yura’s shoulder, showing his affection. Yura looked up and shook her head. Jin could say that she was lying. Her nose was slightly red and her eyes was a bit swollen, a sign that she just cried. But she obviously didn’t want to talk about it and Jin appreciated it. He left her to get change him self.

“Guys, let’s go home!” Jonghoon called.  “Yura, come with me. I’ll drive you home untill I drive the boys to their dorm,” He informed Yura. The said girl just nodded. She took her bags from table. She was struggled in it as her focus was distracted. Jin hurried to her side to help her with her other bags. Yura looked at him in quetioning look. Jin just gave her a soft smile.

 

***

 

“Dad, I wanna learn fashion. Let me attend school of fashion design in Seoul,” Yura pleaded to her dad. The older male just continued reading newspaper.

“No. You’re not going to fashion school. You’ll study business,” He replied firmly. It was the hundred times Yura asked for his bless for her attending fashion school and it was the hundred times to she was rejected. Yura pouted in angry.

“Dad’s so mean,” She stomped off her dad’s room.

 

“Dad must like this then he’ll allow me attend fashion school,” Yura hummed a cheerfull melody as she approached her father’s office in that night. She knew her dad wouldn’t be home at that time so she just went to his office directly from school to show him her first suit design special for her dad.

When she opened her dad’s office room she couldn’t believe her eyes. She saw her beloved father making out with his secretary.

 

Yura went home after school one day. When she entered her house she heard some voice from living room. Strangely it was girl voice and obviously not her mom’s voice. She tiptoed to peek who’s in there. Her eyes widened at the view in front of her. Her dad sat down on a couch with his secretary on his lap gigling like a high school girl.

Yura ran upstairs to her mom’s room just to see the older woman crying silently on her bed. She approached her and hugged her tightly. That day Yura promised to go out his house and never call her dad as her dad anymore.

 

***

 

“Mr. Bang need me now? I’m on my way to the boys dorm,” Jonghoon voice on the phone call woke her up. It was obviously Jinyoung that stopped by the office before going home. “Arasseo. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” Jonghoon said as he hung up. He sighed.

It was a dream? Yura asked in her mind.

“Yura, is it okay if I just dropped you on the boys dorm? Your apartement not far from there, right?” He asked in guilt. Yura just nodded from passanger seat. “It’s okay.” “Good then.”

They arrived in no time. Yura got off with her hand bag while her other bags were still in Jin’s hands.

“I’ll go home first,” Yura mumbled as Jonghoon had drove away.

“Wait! I’ll walk you home,” Jin shouted as she began walking. Yura turned around. “I’ll be okay. You better get an early rest,” She replied and walked again.

When she had dissapear in the corner, the boys entered their dorm. Jin was about to tidy up his belonging in his hands when he noticed Yura’s bags were still in him.

“Guys, I’ll take Yura’s bags to her place,” He yelled before storming off.

 

***

 

Yura walked slowly as if she used her last energy to do it. Her mind was far away in Busan, her hometown where her so-called-dad lying unconciously. She didn’t notice that the path she took was so quiet and a bit dark of the lacked street lamp. She jumped shockedly when a voice snapped her mind back to reality.

“Wow, what a georgous woman here. What are you doing here alone, sweety?” A rough voice came closer from the dark. Yura’s face paled right away.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

that's behind Yura story with her dad. and I think it was the first time I write a hanging end of chapter. /smirk/

actually I didn't plan to update tonight because I'm so tired of today's classes and tomorrow I have early morning class. but after BTS 2nd teaser of N.O I just want to update so badly.

THEIR TEASER JUST SO WOW!!! THEY'RE FREAKING HANDSOME AND THEIR SONG IS FREAKING GREAT! EVEN THERE'S ORCESTRA! OMAIGAWD!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL MV!!!

okay stop fangirling. XD

hope you like this update. feel free to read, subscribe, and comment ^^