Chapter 28

The Stubborn You

“Yura, come down. Dinner is ready,” Yura’s mom called her from her room door. She was finishing her thesis before consulted it with Ms. Ahn the day after tomorrow.

“Yes, mom. Is dad here?” She asked warningly. She was still awkward around her dad. He was mostly in hospital so they didn’t have to meet each other too often. Tomorrow was her engagement with Park Minhyuk, finally. That’s why she expected her dad was home today.

After she came home a month ago, left Bangtan Boys behind, she was told about her dad condition and his wishes directly from him. He apologized to her first at the time he met her. Yura tried her best to forgive him though her heart couldn’t accept his apologize right away. His wishes were Yura took over the company control and she married to Minhyuk. She didn’t know herself why but she agreed. Her thought was too disturbed with her problem with Jin.

“Yes, he is here. Come down. Everyone are waiting for you,” The elder woman replied. She was about to left Yura’s room when suddenly she turned around to face Yura again. “Dress properly. The Park family was here.”

“Yes, mom.”

Yura closed her laptop. She went to her closet grab a simple dress and dressed up. She tied her hair to a high ponitail and put a simple make up. She saw her face from the mirror. It was fine. But there’s no emotion. She had forgotten how to have an emotion in her face.

Yura came down to dinning room. There were her mom, dad, Park Minhyuk, and his parents. She put a small smile, barely noticed, to them as she sat down.  “Good evening. Sorry I was finishing my thesis so I didn’t notice it’s time to have dinner already,” Yura apologized. Minhyuk smiled understandingly at her.

“It’s okay, dear. But you have to relax before tomorrow. It will be a big day, right?” Mrs. Park responded. she was a cheerful lady. Yura liked her since she was a kid when she played to their home.

“Yes, aunty,” Yura responded politely.

They started the dinner. The elders talked about tomorrow engagement. Sometimes Minhyuk responded with a slight humor. He was a bright person behind his firmness in company. Yura kept silent, just answered when she was being asked.

“Yura, are you okay? I don’t you were this silent. You were so cheerfull before. Are you sick?” Mrs. Park asked worriedly. The room went silent. They all knew, except Mrs. Park, that Yura was no longer like her old self. She noticed the change of the tension. “Am I wrong?”

“Oh, no, aunty. I am just a bit nervous about tomorrow,” Yura replied softly.

“Don’t be. You’ll be okay. Everything will be okay, dear,” Mrs. Park assured.

“Yes, aunty,” Yura replied with a soft smile.

 

***

 

“Hey, day dreaming again?” Minhyuk broke Yura’s mind. She was in the backyard refreshing her mind with a cool air as she looked at the star. Since she came back to her hometown, Yura daydreamed oftenly, either she thought about her life in Seoul back then or just her mind went blank.

“Nope,” Yura stratled. She fixed her sit position. “Sit here, oppa,” She patted space beside her.

“Don’t lie. Everytime I came here I always found you daydreaming,” He stated. Yura blushed at Minhyuk’s remark. They went silent for awhile.

“Are you sure?” Minhyuk suddenly asked. Yura gave him dumbfounded look.

“Sure? About what?” She asked back.

“Tomorrow. Don’t try to lie to me. I know you didn’t feel the same as me about our engagement that soon to be a marriage. Are you sure about it?” Minhyuk asked with concern in his voice. Yura sighed.

“I don’t know, oppa,” She stopped to think. Am I sure?

“There’s something you left behind in Seoul, right?” Minhyuk stated. Yura didn’t answer. “A boy? You left someone you love?” He asked again.

Yura chuckled lightly. “There is nothing I can hide from you, right?” Minhyuk gave her tell-me-right-now look. “Okay, okay. It’s just… I don’t know… Is it love? Do I love him or… does he love me back… Is there really something between us… I don’t know…” Yura blabbering her thought. Minhyuk smiled.

“So you really fall in love,” He said, failed to hide his grin. Yura blushed immediately.

“Oppa,” She squaled as she punched Minhyuk’s arm. “I didn’t say I fall in love.”

“You didn’t say it directly, but your face, your expression, your tone, say it obviously,” Minhyuk chuckled.

“Oppa…”

They went silent again. Enjoying the night along with the star.

“So, do I have to back away from this engagement? I mean.. We can negotiate with our…” Minhyuk didn’t finish his words when Yura cutted him.

“No, oppa. It’s okay. This engagement will be held however,” Yura assured him.

“You know that you have my back, right? I’ll support you and your decision no matter what. Just tell me anything you want,” Minhyuk patter her shoulder before went back inside the house.

“Yes, oppa.”

 

***

 

“I miss Yura noona,” V sighed. Bangtan Boys didn’t have any schedule that day. They just roll around in lounge room of BigHit building. Suddenly Jonghoon came with Jinyoung.

“Guys, Mr. Bang called for us. He is waiting in his room now. Let’s go,” Jinyoung gestured so they went to Mr. Bang office room.

“Why does he call us?” Jimin asked to Jin and regreted right away. After Yura’s leaving, Jin went blank oftenly, except when they practiced or performed since they had started their new comeback. When they were practicing or performing, Jin’s focused more than the others, he practiced harder than the others. It made another boys worried over him but they couldn’t do anything for it.

“I ask to the wrong person. So, why does he call us, hyung?” Jimin changed his focus to Jonghoon. The latter just shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know.”

“Did we do something wrong? Were our performance not good enough? How if he mad at us? What should we do?” Jungkook blurted. His expression showed how worried he was.

“Jeon Jungkook. Can you please calm down?” Jonghoon hissed and made Jungkook closed his mouth. Suga patted him on his back.

They arrived in few minutes. After knocking they went in to Mr. Bang office.

“Sit down, guys,” Mr. Bang gestured. They sat on the couch.

“So, what’s the matter, Sir?” Jinyoung asked.

“Did you hear any news of Yura?” He asked with a smile on his lips. The boys and the managers just shook their head. Jin immediately put his focus in the room.

“So, here’s the good news. We go to Busan this evening,” Mr. Bang said as he putted two envelope on the table. One of them for the managers, and the other for Bangtan Boys.

“What it is?” Jonghoon muttered as he open the letter for the managers. His jaw dropped right away. Rapmon who opened the letter for Bangtan Boys dropped his jaw too. Jin who saw them like that became impatient. It was about Yura. He had to know anything about it. He grabbed the letter from Rapmon and read it. His eyes widened.

“What?! Hell no!” Jin jumped from his seat.

It was not a usual letter. It was an engagement letter. Engagement of Min Yura and Park Minhyuk.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

I just realized AFF changed the template and it's cool. super cool.

by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ^^ though here in my country haven't been 2014 yet but I want to say it right now. and it's midnight already in South Korea right? Happy new year for Bangtan Boys too

Hope our wish can be true in 2014 ^^

 

and thanks for you guys for reading subscribing and commenting. all 57 subbies I LOVE YOU ALL ~~~