Chapter 20

The Stubborn You

The music just less a minute started when Trainer Kang yelled.

“Hya! Kim Seokjin! Where’s your brain?! You did the same mistake for thousand times!” Jin just bowed his head as he mumbled a sorry. “Start from the beginning again! If all of you don’t do it properly we won’t end this practice!” He yelled again. All the member of Bangtan Boys didn’t say anything but, “Ne.”

One of the back dancer played the music again and went to his position as the Bangtan Boys had settled in each of their position. It was their new song. They had started practice it since weeks ago. And it’s not the first time Jin made a mistake, or mistakes.

Jin oftenly lacked at focusing in practice since the day Yura told them about her application on scholarship in Milan. He tried to focus but the thought of her leaving disturbed him so much. He didn’t know hm self what made him concerned that much.

The practice was over half an hour later. The clock showed 9 pm. The boys was getting ready to go home or do something else included Jin when Trainer Kang suddenly called him.

“Kim Seokjin, don’t ever think you’ll go right now,” He gave Jin fierced gaze. “Extra practice one hour before you go home.” Jin gasped. His body ached like hell and so did his mind.

“But, hyung,” Rapmon called before being interupted by Jin.

“It’s okay, guys. I have to practice more than you since I’m left behind,” He sighed as he plopped his bag on the floor again.

“Then we’ll accompany you,” Jimin putted his bag too followed by the other. They just walked to their own position before Trainer Kang stopped them.

“You guys go home. I just need Seokjin here. When I say just Seokjin, I mean it,” Trainer Kang said firmly. The boys looked at their oldest hyung symphatically. Jin just gave them assuranced smile. Unwillingly, Rapmon, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook left practice room and their hyung.

Jin went to the centre of pratice room with a firm look in his eyes. I can do this. I won’t ruin Bangtan Boys perfect choreography with my stupidness. And the music started.

 

***

 

Jin plopped him self on the couch in lounge room in front of practice room. He wanted to go home as soon as the practice ended. But he was too tired to just drag his feet. Trainer Kang just left minutes ago. The lights still because there were some people still doing their stuffs late at night. Jin just about to close his eyes tiredly when someone called him.

“Jin? I thought you’ve went home,” Yura approached Jin. She saw him when she exited her office room to get some coffee. Yura sat on the couch in front of him.

“Too tired to bring my up,” Jin mumbled. His eyes were kept closed.

“Wait here,” Yura demanded as she walked to kitchen in the building to make some drink.

Not long after, Yura came back. Jin was nearly fell asleep when Yura poked his side.

“Wake up. Drink this.” Yura helped powerless Jin to sit properly. She was unaware that she hold Jin on his arm tightly despite her hatred skip contact with males. Once Jin had sat up she gave him a cup of tea. “It’s a tea with ginseng and honey. It’ll be good to your energy,” She told him.

Jin took a sip. His face litted up. “Whoaa.. it’s delicious. How could you make ginseng this good?” His eyes opened up now. He looked at Yura with bright eyes. The said girl blushed lightly.

“I just put honey to make it tasty,” She mumbled.

“Good job, Min Yura,” Jin grinned as he rufled Yura’s hair. Yura flinched a bit but kept quiet. “You have to make this for me everytime I have practice.”

Yura gave him a look, “You wish, Kim Seokjin.” Jin chukled. Yura was about to went back to her room with a cup of coffee on her hand when Jin managed to pull her back onto the couch. Fortunately, the coffee didn’t spill out. “Hya! watch out!” Yura yelled at Jin.

“Why are you still here in this late night?” He asked as he took another sip of his ginseng tea.

“You will have a comeback. As your manager, I have a lot of things to do too. I don’t want to be hurried up like last time to prepare your stage, MV, fanmeet, and other costumes,” Yura explained as she sipped her coffee too.

“Ah, keuraeseo,” Jin nodded his head. Suddenly an idea flicked up in his mind. “Hya, Min Yura. Aren’t you tired now? Bored? You’ve worked since morning,” Jin’s eyes glistened in excitement.

“Actually, I am a little tired but so much to do, you know,” Yura rubbed the back of her neck.

“Great! Clean up your stuff. We’ll be going now,” Jin placed their cups on the table and dragged Yura back to her office.

“Wait! Where’ll we be going?” Yura asked as she turned off her laptop and putted some books and papers inside her drawer. She grabbed some of her necessity and putted them in her bag.

“Have fun!” Jin winked. He grabbed Yura’s wrist and dragged her exiting BigHit building as his other hand grabbed his bag.

 

***

 

Jin and Yura arrived in front of an closed amusement park half an hour later. Jin had putted a hoodie and a mask to cover his face before went out from cab.

“What are we doing here, Kim Seokjin? It’s late at night and this place is closed,” Yura fixed the way she carried her bag that messed because Jin had dragged her nonstop. She crossed her arms.

“Like I’ve said. We’ll have fun,” Jin fixed his bag on his shoulder too. “Come here,” He grabbed Yura by her wrist and pulled her into a little run again. Yura just rolled her eyes.

They stood in front of a low fence. Jin threw his bag to the other side, then Yura’s bag. He climbed over the fence then jumpen on the other side. Yura’s eyes widened.

“Don’t say I have to do that too,” She said softly in fear.

“You’ll be okay. Come up,” Jin reached out his hand so Yura could hold on him.

“I’m wearing heels, you stupid,” She cursed.

“Take them off and throw it here,” Jin started being unpatient. “Hurry up before the guards catch us!” He checked around.

“Okay okay. Wait up,” Yura took off her shoes and threw it over the fence. She managed to climb up by the help of Jin and her hold onto the fence. Once she arrived on the other side, she wore her heels again and they ran inside.

 

***

 

Jin and Yura stopped running in front of the ice rink. They catched their breath. Yura plopped her body onto a bench nearby.

“Kim Seokjin, are you thinking of skating right now? At this hour? We have no skate,” Yura grumbled.

“Calm down. Wait here I’ll be back in a minute,” Yura didn’t have a chance to speak before Jin dissapeared in a corner beside the skate rent stool.

Yura took off her heels. Her feet hurted from running with heels. But she would be lie if she said she wasn’t excited now.

Jin cameback few minutes later with two pair of skate in his hands.

“How?” Yura couldn’t form a question to him.

“I have a friend here. I often go here late at night when I was a trainee. Come on,” Jin gave Yura the smaller skate. They fixed their own skate before entering the ice rink.

“You can do ice skating, right?” Yura asked.

Jin chukled. “I’m such a pro. Just hold onto me if you are afraid of failing,” Jin reach out his hands. Yura stuck her tounge to him. “You wish.” Then she skated away. Jin looked at her in disbelive. I don’t know she has this side of her.

Jin skated in fast speed to catch Yura up. Once he reached her he poked her side so she was tickled. Yura managed to keep her balance when Jin tickled her. A soft laugh escaped her lips.

They kated for another an hour before stopped because of their lack of energy after a day full of work and practice. They sat on a bench beside the ice rink. Jin took out his bottle of water.

“Water?” He offered to Yura. She gave him a thankfull smile and grabbed the bottle. After took some gulps she gave it to Jin again so he could take it for him self.

“Thanks, by the way,” Yura suddenly said. Jin looked at her.

“For what?”

“Bringing me here. It’s so refreshing. Thank you,” She smiled to him sincerely.

“No big deal though,” Jin smiled back. Suddenly he remembered Yura’s scholarship application. He couldn’t help but to ask her about it. “So, How’s your scholarship application?”

Yura’s eyes brightened. It’s beatifull for Jin’s likely but somehow it hurted him if it’s mean a good news about her scholarship.

“I had an video call interview yesterday. I could say it’s okay. They liked my designs, my application, and so on. They’ll let me know about the last announcement later in several weeks,” She explained. Jin could say how happy she was.

“If you got it, you’ll leave Korea, right?” He asked. Yura nodded and answer in soft voice, “Yeah.”

“Will you not going?” Jin asked hopefully. Yura looked at him in confusion.

“Why?”

“I don’t think I can live properly here without you,” He scooted closer to Yura. Yura just kept on her position, couldn’t do anything nor think about anything. “Don’t go. Please,” He pleaded on her ears in soft whisper before moved his lips to catch Yura’s.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

I've started this chapter few days ago but couldn't manage to finish it ToT

such a refreshment (?) chapter I think. kkk. more JinYura here ^^ why am I so excited of my own couple LOL.

hope you like it guys.

 

btw, SHINEE IS BACK!!!!! EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERY EVERYBODY!!! I'm crazy over them LOL

 

ahem. enough for fangirling.

feel free to read, subscribe and comment ^^

THANK YO~~~ <3