Chapter 5

The Stubborn You

“Guys, take a rest first,” Trainer Kang ordered. The boys who still stood up after the music just ended now sitting down absentmindedly made a round. They straighten their legs to rest it. Trainer Kang sat between them told them their progress and also their lack. They just worked on their dance before and after rest they would practice with singing too. In the middle of evaluation someone popped her head on the practice room door.

“Am I disturbing?” Yura asked hesitately. She saw how serious inside so she wasn’t sure she could went in or not.

“Just come in. We are resting now,” Jin waved at her. The other boys looked a little awkward once Yura went inside. Her hands held some plastic bags.

“Here I get lunch for you guys,” Yura said softly. Her gaze was still in the floor as she realized that the other’s eyes were on her and she obviously felt uncomfortable with it. “Then, I’ll be going now. I don’t want to disturb,” Yura turned her heels. She could feel relief sigh from her back.  Before she went out, someone grabbed her hand. Shocked, she jerked it away.

“Eh, sorry. You can stay for lunch with us,” Jin said as she turned her head back. Yura looked at his hand that held Yura’s. Jin immediately got Yura’s hand off and rub the back of his neck.

“I don’t want to disturb you guys or make you uncomfortable with me around,” Yura softly said. The boys obviously showed their relief at Yura’s answer. Jin scoffed.

“Won’t be. We’re okay with it. Right guys?” Jin turned his head to face his dongsaengs and gave them a look. V swallowed then placed a forcefull smile, “Yes... I think?”

“Good.” Jin snapped and pulled Yura with him sat on the floor. Yura stiffened at the contact. This guys have a problem with touching me. Yura just put her flat face. Well it’s better than her usual frowned face. Trainer Kang gave her smile and she just replied it with a nod. They continued their discussion while eating the fried chicked Yura brought. Yura took a chicked and ate it. She just had a cup of coffee for lunch before she bought the chicken. Before she thought it would be okay but now she realized that she was hungry.

Yura took her notes and checked the boy’s schedule and hers too for today and tomorrow. She needed to meet her supervisor for her thesis as soon as possible and she found that tomorrow she would have some free time before 12pm. She just hoped the other managers could company the boys schedule.

Jin occasionally took a glance at her without her knowing as he still tried to keep focus at Trainer Kang. She was preoccupied with her chicken and her notes unaware at Jin’s attention. Sometimes she frowned or just knitted her eyebrow. He found it cute. He thought that a smile would be pretty for her. He’d never seen her smile since the first time he met her.

 

***

 

Yura rested her body on her couch in lounge room. She just entered her apartement. She went to Jung and everything had been settled. The boys outfit would be done in a week. The contract had been consulted with Mr. Bang before she brought it to Jung and both sides agreed and had signed it. Yura smiled at her self, proud. Like the day had been ran as she hoped.

Then Jin’s face come across Yura’s mind. He had been kind to her even thought she was being cold to him. She just still couldn’t ease at males and she thought Jin was too ‘clingy’, if she could say it, to her. It was bothered her. She knew he was being nice but she couldn’t help but to feel annoyed. she felt unsecure around boys. Even, she could feel the other boys tensed when she was around. She started to feel that she really released dark aura around her like Jiyeon, her high school mate and her bestfriend, said.

“Oh, Jiyeon. Just if you are here with me now.”

 

***

 

“You guys are too rude to Yura,” Jin scolded once they walked to their dorm from practice. It was pass midnight.

“Well, we couldn’t help,” Rapmon mumbled.

“She just felt odd with new environment and uncomfortable with us. If you guys act like that she just will feel more uncomfortable. We have to at least make her feel okay around us,” Jin said.

“You’re biased, hyung,” V snapped softly. Jin turned his head.

“What?”

“You’re too mesmerized of her pretty and start to be attracted by her,” V explained.

“What? NO!” Jin whined as he felt warm coming up to his cheeks. Am I? “I.. I just want to be kind to her. She seemed so lonely. She did all the things by her self,” Jin defended.

“Blah blah blah. Whatever.” Suga snapped. He agreed V. Jin frowned.

“Let’s go home.” Then Jin fastened his pace.

 

***


double update ^^

I want to make it up for the lack updates these days kkk

enjoy it guys ^^