Chapter 21

The Stubborn You

Yura went to BigHit office the next day with a new feeling in her chest. Somehow she felt so anticipated but on the other side she was afraid about Jin’s behaviour around her later.

Jin didn’t say anything after he kissed Yura the night before. They just left the amusement park in silent. It’s not awkward silence but a comfortable silence, enjoying each other presence.

Yura’s thought went back to when Jin was sick. He said that he liked her. Did last night kiss prove it? Does he like me? Do I like him? Yura asked her self. She shook her head to get rid of those kind of thoughts.

Yura sighed to encourage her self before entering Bangtan Boys practice room. She had to be ready to face Jin.

“Good morn...” Yura’s greeting cutted of after she looked a heavy atmosphere inside practice room. The boys sat on the floor with worried expression. She checked around just to see all of them were looked like that. No. Not all of them. Jin wasn’t there. Worried came over Yura. Did something happen with Jin?

“Noona...” Jungkook whispered as he noticed Yura’s presence.

“What’s wrong here? Where’s Jin? Aren’t you practicing, guys?” Yura asked.

“We are... waiting for Jin hyung,” V answered in low voice.

“Where’s he?”

“Someone arrived ealier looking for him. He is meeting her now,” Rapmon answered.

“Who?”

His ex girlfriend.

 

***

 

His ex girlfriend. Rapmon’s words echoed in Yura’s mind. She felt anxious. She couldn’t stop thinking about it as she tried to be busy with new designs for Bangtan Boys costumes.

Right after Rapmon answered Yura’s question, happy feeling left Yura’s mind. Why did Jin’s ex girlfriend look for him? Was there something between them? Why were the boys worried over him seeing his girlfriend?

“He said he liked me,” Yura whispered as she tapped her pencil on the table. He said he liked me... When he was unconcious. Jin never said anything bluntly willingly in front of Yura, just a confusing confession when he was sick.

“Maybe... there’s never thing about he likes me,” Yura sighed.

 

***

 

Yura couldn’t sit still in her office. She went to get a coffee to refresh her messed mind.

When she passed in front of practice room she saw the boys just finished a round of practice and they were taking rest. Jin was no where to be seen. He hadn’t came back yet? She was about to left when she heard Jungkook’s voice.

“Jin hyung is still seeing Siyeon noona?”

“Absolutely.” J-Hope’s voice snapped.

“Or... He went somewhere just to cry by him self like two years ago,” Jimin’s voice was heard by Yura.

“Is he still loving her?”

“Maybe yes and maybe no. They were dating about two years. It’s not a short time to just forget their memories.”

“The way Jin hyung look at Siyeon noona... It didn’t change.”

Those words stabbed Yura’s heart.

That was it. Jin never liked her. There’s always someone in his heart and it’s not her. She was just being too confidence.

Yura left BigHit building half running.

 

***

 

Yura sipped her hot cappucinno. She was walking back to BigHit building after grab a cup of coffee in nearest coffee shop. She was about to go up to second floor to her office when suddenly she felt like didn’t want it. So she turned to the park behind the building. She wanted to take some time for her self.

Yura stopped just few metters before the bench on the park. Jin was there and he wasn’t alone. Beside him was a woman, about her age. She was talking or rather telling Jin something that made him couldn’t leave his gaze from her. He didn’t laugh aloud like he always do around the boys or around Yura. He smiled softly at her with a soft gaze.

Tears lined in Yura’s eyes. It’s not me. It’s her. Yura kept repeating those words through her mind. Absentmindedly the coffee she was bringing was slipped from her hand.

“Yura?” Jin looked up as he heard something dropped just to meet Yura’s eyes, Yura’s hurt expression. He stood up. “Yura,”

“S... Sorry.. I didn’t mean to... to disturb you... Go on. I’ll be going,” Yura stuttered as she her heels.

“Yura! Wait!” Jin tried to catch her but Yura ran as fast as she could. She went right away into ladies room. She washed her face with cold water, tried to surpress her tears. She didn’t want to look weak right now. everything that had been happened just a misunderstanding. She just misunderstood Jin’s kindness. He never liked her.

“He never liked me.” Yura emphasized those words before dried up her face and went out.

 

***

 

Jin was shocked when suddenly Siyeon appeared in BigHit office this morning. He had no idea why. After years she left him, her sudden presencce shocked him enough.

Jin though he had been over her all this time. But when she was back in front of him again, he couldn’t help to remember all their memmories. She was the one in his heart back than. He ever believed that Siyeon was his soulmate. He loved her so much until the day she had to left.

Siyeon was forced to went abroad by her parents. Her parents never approved their relationship because of Jin’s activity as an idol trainee. They wanted her to be with some business man or someone like that.

Years apart with no connection, Jin assumed that they’re nothing anymore. He tried to forget her, focused on his activities as trainee.

Jin and Siyeon sat side by side on a bench in a park behind BigHit building. Jin didn’t know how Siyeon could pursue Trainer Kang so he was allowed to be there instead of being in practice room with the others.

Siyeon told him about her life abroad, about how much she missed him, about how she persuade her parents to come back to Korea. Jin listened to her while studied her self. She had bright eyes, brighter than Yura’s but it was less attractive than Yura’s. She had beautiful lips, but Yura’s was more precious for him. Siyeon’s hair was so soft. It loose on her shoulder. But Jin wanted to Yura’s hair more.

Their one side conversation interupted with a sound of something dropped. Jin turned his head. Yura was standing not far from them. Jin could see something wrong in her eyes. “Yura,” he said softly. Yura turned away then ran.

Jin was about to follow her when Siyeon tugged his arm. “Who is she?” She asked innocently.

“My... manager,” He managed to say those words.

“Ah.. I see,” Siyeon muttered.

“Siyeon, I have to go. I have practice. I shouldn’t be here at this time.”

“Okay. Sorry for kidnapping you here,” Siyeon chuckled. “Then, I hope we’ll see each other soon,” She smiled then went away.

Jin ran right away inside BigHit building to search for Yura. In the second floor he almost hitted someone in front of ladies room.

“Sorry... I didn’t– Yura? ” Jin was relieved he found Yura. He sighed.

“It’s okay.“ Yura answered with a flat tone. Jin learned her expression. It was her usual cold expression. He looked at her eyes. Her eyes looked empty, like there was no emotion at all.

***


new chap is up ^^

I'm so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooory it's a super duper late update ToT

my school stuffs were like hell and last days the internet connection for my laptop didn't go well so I can't do any update.

btw enjoy this chap ^^

thanks for read, subscribe and comment ^^